Went wine tasting in Napa and needed a place to stay cheap. Price was very reasonable compared to other motels in area. Owners said that they have owned it for 25 years so it is dated but my room was kept up and clean and decent carpet.Had satellite TV which was a plus over other more pricey hotels with basic minimum channels. No snack machines except Pepsi and ice. Rooms did not have in room coffee which I think is a must. Breakfast was very basic with wrapped rolls, bagels and bread. Had 2 cereals and instant oatmeal, bananas and coffee and tea. But hey with something to get you started early it was OK. You can always go to a fancy restaurant and pay plenty for the same type of items. It did have a lot of covered parking which was nice. In the back of the motel I saw a wild deer grazing which was a treat. It is at the start of the Silverado Wine Trail so that was a plus. All in all i would stay there again for the price and convenience. When done wine tasting and eating all you want to do is sleep anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Discovery Inn is located just just minutes from the action. This Napa hotel was remodeled in 2007 and is located 1 mile from downtown Napa, the Wine Train & dozens of shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa Discovery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Discovery Hotel Napa
- Napa Discovery Inn Napa Valley, CA