We used hotwire to get this hotel in Napa. I wouldn't highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are a little dingy and relatively clean. The towels had some stains and I thought they could have been a bit cleaner. The breakfast "nook" is a joke - some vending food type pastries, coffee and water cooler is all you will find in this tiny corner near the check in desk.
The biggest issue I had with the place was the location. It's right on the Silverado Trail, but wasn't super close to anything in downtown Napa despite saying that it is within walking distance to COPIA and other locations. There are no sidewalks on the street to town, which made walking to dinner seem like a bad idea.
Honestly, stay in the Travel Lodge. It's closer to everything and should be about the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Discovery Inn is located just just minutes from the action. This Napa hotel was remodeled in 2007 and is located 1 mile from downtown Napa, the Wine Train & dozens of shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Napa Discovery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Discovery Hotel Napa
- Napa Discovery Inn Napa Valley, CA