“Very educational! A++++ Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Dallas, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Very educational! A++++ Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great Tour!
By far the most educational tour we have been on in napa!
Great staff! Great Wine A+++++

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Meganlynne0218

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hands down, best tasting.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

George takes the pretentious out of wine tasting and gives you a true education. Great tour and tasting.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Doverho
HK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“very entertaining and knowledgeable staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Their session (in room only) is excellent for beginners as they really spent time to explain the differences between the types of (their) wine and you get to sample 9 of them.

They also seem to really care for their products so you'd find yourself very comfortable buying them for knowing efforts been made to produce them.

palate-wise I think they're just average, but my friends like them and joined their membership (well, to each their own)

1 Thank echo-i
East Hanover, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Very informative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I learned more about wine during this tasting than I ever expected to in my life. It was really cool to learn why certain wines go with certain foods and how they actually make the food taste better. The wines were excellent and the package you can buy to bring wine home as a carry one worked perfectly. I would highly recommend this tasting to anyone who does not know a lot about wine. I'm not a big wine drinker, but after this tasting I definitely will be drinking a lot more of it!

1 Thank psych1014
Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wonderful, informative and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

We recently took the Hendry winery tour with the owner of the Ranch, George. This was an amazing experience. We decided to sign up for the 1.5 (ended up being closer to 2 hour) tour and I must admit I was hesitant. I do not find most winery tours to be good and generally don't take them. This was the best tour I have ever taken. I learned more about wine and about tasting wine from George than I have learned in 12 years of drinking wine. While I enjoyed touring the ranch and the wine making/barrel storage areas, the best part by far was the tasting experience. George took the time to explore the wines with us, and teach us about pairing the wines with foods. I never really understood how food changes and improves the taste of the wine. What a wonderful experience! A huge plus, was the quality of the Hendry wines. They were almost all wonderful. I would recommend this tour to almost anyone, the only exception would be loud, rowdy groups. George takes this very seriously and so this would not be a good place for a Bachelor/Bachelorette party who wants to drink and party.

2 Thank at9x