“Friendly, local spot”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Visiting Napa from Virginia, we were looking for a good spot to get some food before wine tasting. Glad we came here. It was definitely a local place, very casual, and very good. It also wasn't greasy, which is something we often find at little breakfast spots. You order at the counter and have a seat. I had the huevos a la mexicana and my boyfriend had a breakfast sa which with cheesy hash browns. Mine breakfast was fantastic! And fresh if you like some vegetables in your breakfast. If I lived there, I would be a regular,

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I stopped in here for breakfast several times when my sister and I were vacationing in Napa and Sonoma Wine Country. We had a few takeout orders and dine inside once. The food is delicious and we were served in a quick manner. The staff is very pleasant and friendly and is diligent in checking up on customers. The baked items are wonderful from homemade cookies to cupcakes, etc. They were too tempting to pass up.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Casual dining that will appeal to all. Food is so fresh. Interesting menu which changes. Staff is helpful. Have not had a meal that I didn’t love.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Great food at this place. We had the lemon ricotta pancakes covered with fresh fruit, so good! Also had an excellent omlette. Portions are large and we couldn't finish either dish. They also make an excellent hot chocolate, which is not very common. If you go on a Sunday be prepared to wait as it will be packed.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, great coffee. The venue is really small so make sure you get there early. Service was great.