“Excellent Tasting Room and Retail”
Review of Lucero Olive Oil - CLOSED

Lucero Olive Oil
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Lucero Olive Oil is the story of a small Northern California community, which has been home to olive trees for over a century. Founded in 2005, by a young 3rd generation Corning native, today the company is run by a collection of local residents devoted to milling a premium selection of oils from the original trees in our town, as well as several estate holdings of 21st century medium and high density orchards nearby. Grown, milled and bottled in Corning, California.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is one of the best olive oil tasting rooms I have found in Napa Valley. The variety of olive oils and balsamic vinegars is outstanding. There are also mustards and lots of gift kits available.
The gentleman who runs the shop was very helpful during our visit. Lucero carries several flavorful olive oils - delicious.

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

A really cool shop and you can sample every olive oil and balsamic vinegar. So I asked Bob, the gentleman who works there and obviously loves his job, how you would use the chocolate olive oil. His response was to supply us with small samples of vanilla ice cream, and we proceeded to try it with the oil and different flavors of balsamic vinegar. Amazing!! Anyway, stop by and check it out...and be willing to try everything. We bought bottles of everything we sampled (so I had to stop myself from tasting too many) and my 2 young girls love them all.