“Delicious meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wine Country Ave
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Delicious, reasonable prices, loved the salsa! The waitstaff was very attentive. Located next to Ivy Hotel for convenience.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The Red Hen Cantina has been around a long time and is a fun place to go with children. But, if you are going for great Mexican food there are better places in Napa. The service was slow and they kept bring a lot of chips and salsa before the dinner to keep us busy. My Crab Enchilada was a bit soggy and tasted like it was hanging around the kitchen. The whole beans were not fresh and had to come from a can.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have gone to the Red Hen Cantina 4 or 5 times. Some friends and I have gone for happy hour. The staff is quite accommodating and the service is good and prompt. I had the unfortunate experience though of the bartender giving my credit card to someone else by mistake. (Luckily this person was honest and gave it back the next day.) It was inconvenient because I had to leave town, but it all eventually worked out and the Red Hen Manager was nice enough to give us a free meal for my trouble. Red Hen has good food, good drinks and great guacamole. Easy parking too.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

The Red Hen is an institution in Napa. We were pleased to find that our three different selections were of very good quality and of sufficient portions to match the slightly elevated "Napa" pricing. I was impressed with the over-the-top amount of carnitas in the burrito I ordered. Beers were very fresh. Service was attentive but meal delivery on this Friday night was a bit slow. The complimentary chips and salsa were outstanding and replenished upon demand.
Parking is adequate but requires entrance on the north end with exit only on the south.
Overall, a good experience for us three.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This place use to be good a few years ago, now its ok to fair.
The service is ok sometimes but its hit or miss at best. The food not what it use to be at one time. There are better places to get mexican food in napa. The only thing we liked when we use to go there was the outdoor seating.