Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,071 results
All reviewsbowling alleycrush loungesiena restaurantwine cavetasting roomwine tastingindustrial areadowntown napafree shuttlebusiness conferenceconcierge deskadult poolwine countryshuttle servicegirls weekendbeautiful propertyfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My wife and I came here for my 50th birthday. I just wanted to get out of town to someplace nice. This is a very nice place to stay with lots to do. You can hang out here all day with plenty of activities, or take the shuttle to town in the evening.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Scott B- Happy 50th Birthday to your wife! Thank you very much for choosing our resort for her special celebration. I am truly thrilled that you both enjoyed your time. Thank you very much for your kind review. I hope we have the pleasure to welcome you in the near future!

Truly,

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This property is certainly very nice. The wine tasting cave and the spa are real nice and unique. I enjoyed walking through the vineyard, my room which was one of the one bedroom condos in the Cabernet building was extremely nice. The reason I rated it a four and almost rated it a three is that there is not a lot to do other than do wine tasting which can't last too long, walk through the grapes, which also doesn't take long, and lounge at the pool or the spa. The pool is just a so/so pool, not really nice enough I wanted to hang out at the pool all day. Very disappointing pool area for a "Resort", but nice enough for a general hotel. The shuttle doesn't start taking people to downtown Napa until 4:30 so transportation cost to Napa was $20.00 for a 4/5 mile trip, each way so just to go walk around the river area in Napa and wander in and out of shops was $40.00. I was there as a conference attendee and since I didn't want to spend all my time wine tasting, working out or lounging at the pool, I really found myself getting very bored...to remote to find places to explore by foot.

Room Tip: The condos in the cabernet building are very private, extremely large and beautifully decorated. Never heard my neighbor during the entire four days
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear cphilpot,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Meritage Resort and Spa. As a top contributor to tripadvisor we truly value your feedback. I will be certain to share your review with our team and consider any opportunities we may have further enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just a quick overnight stay, scouting resorts for a week long conference.

Here's the bad:

Poor/non-existent cell phone reception, especially if you are an AT&T customer.
2-1/2 hour wait for room. They said they'd call when ready, but I had no cell coverage. I had to keep checking with front desk. I received an email that my room was ready about 15 minutes after I finally checked in.
My name was spelled wrong on reservation. They told me they corrected it, but did not (need you room # and last name to use Internet).
Early (11:00) checkout. I was able to get a late checkout.
Location (in an industrial park)
Not walking distance to Napa (but they have a "free" shuttle that runs every 45 minutes during certain hours). Not really free because it's included in the "resort fee"
$20/day resort fee-I'd prefer they just raise the room rate by $20

Here's the good:
Awesome rooms, each one has a mini fridge (nice for leftovers)
Rooms are new or newly updated
Awesome grounds (pools, hot tubs, bocci, etc.)
Lots of conference space
Awesome bar (Crush Ultra Lounge) with bowling alley, shuffle board, darts. Good beer selection.
Freindly staff
Nice fitness center
Spa

Even though I listed a few "bars" all the goods outweigh them. Nice place to come for a romantic getaway.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Joebuyer- We appreciate your very detailed account of your recent stay with us. Although I am pleased your overall experience was a good one, I am sorry there were details where we were not as consistent. Your review has been shared with the management team. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Was at the Meritage Resort and Spa in April for a conference. Hotel rooms very nice, grounds beautiful, views beautiful, amenities perfect, and staff were the most accommodating in the world. I wouldn't hesititate to recommend them or to stay there again if I were in the Napa Valley area again. Don't think twice!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear dlissaur,

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at the Meritage Resort and Spa. Our accommodating staff is a large part of what makes our resort a great place to visit. The amazing views from the vineyard provide a wonderful feel of the Napa experience. Your recommendation is truly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Just what the doctor ordered -- a day poolside in beautiful weather. Loved that they have an adults only pool as well as family pool. And the spa experience was perfect! A terrific quick, relaxing get away from San Francisco.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Noemi D,

Thank you for selecting the Meritage Resort and Spa for your getaway weekend from San Francisco. I am very glad to hear that you experienced the relaxing atmosphere you were looking for. I hope you will visit often and take full advantage of all that we have to offer at the resort.

Warm regards,