2,188 results
All reviewsbowling alleycrush loungesiena restaurantwine cavetasting rooman industrial parkwine tastingdowntown napafamily poolfree shuttlebusiness conferenceconcierge deskadult poolwine countryshuttle servicegirls weekendbeautiful property
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We spent 5 days in Napa Valley with the Meritage Resort and Spa as our home. The room was beautiful and quiet, with great amenities and a courteous and helpful staff. Our room was on the ground floor, with sliding doors that opened onto our private patio in the courtyard. Evenings spent on a comfortable couch, warming up by the fire, in that same courtyard with a glass of wine, of course! Add that is has a central location and a shuttle bus to the downtown trendy eating areas made this a wonderful retreat for us.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear goosebump2,

Thank you for all the kind words and compliments regarding your recent stay at The Meritage Resort and Spa. Our central location to the Napa and Sonoma wine country is appreciated by many of our guests. I will be certain to share your comments with out team.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2014

excellent property. nice central location to both napa and sonoma areas.my wife and i stayed 3 nights. our room was very nicely appointed and spacious.bathroom area was well done with large glassed in shower. staff was very friendly and helpful. be aware they do have time share reps that will attempt to sell you their locations. grounds and landscaping are well done and walking trail in the vineyard was a nice touch. free parking.quiet and peaceful even with several groups at the facility.

Room Tip: some rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear seasonedtraveler333,

Thank you for your 5 star review. As a Senior Contributor to TripAdvisor we truly value your feedback and experience. Your compliments about The Meritage Resort and Spa and our exceptional service are highly valued and appreciated. I hope your travels will allow you to return to Napa sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Staying at this "lovely" property while holding a business department meeting. Today my meeting planner called me in my room to confirm if the hotel had delivered a bottle of champagne- which they didn't (didn't really care). So I figured since they didn't have the room that had been booked for me, or champagne that I'd ask for a late checkout: no such luck- quickly denied! Never giving them our business again.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear xavierCT75,

I am saddened and frustrated to read about the unacceptable lapse in service that you experienced during your recent stay. This is truly not indicative of the level care that we strive to achieve for our guests. Rest assured that I will review your experience with our team. I can only hope that at some time in the future you will think of The Meritage Resort and Spa in a more positive light. and consider allowing us another opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The location is idea to visiting Napa. I DO NOTE you DO have many benefits to partake on. Like wine tasting, and a spa plus restaurants in house that I haven't visited but I'm sure are good since I saw this place featured on the Bravo Show Top Chef. I just thought for 350 a night the room would be nicer or include a microwave as it just seemed business classed. I didn't care for the shower rust or broken door on patio and I thought the vents should be more clean for what this hotel costs that's all.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheSaltyPepper

Dear TheSaltyPepper,

Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay at The Meritage Resort and Spa. As a Top Contributor to TripAdvisor the feedback on your experience is highly valued. I am saddened to read that your guestroom did not display the quality and standards we strive to share with every guest. Rest assured that I will share your comments with our team and address your concerns. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to earn your patronage

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Beautiful resort. Close to wineries and shuttle to downtown napa and good restaurants but not much shopping. Beautiful spa and winery at resort and lots of options for food and drink. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear injeanious,

Thank you for your 5 star review on TripAdvisor. As a Senior Contributor your comments and compliments mean a great deal to us. I will be certain to share your feedback with our team.
We look forward to your next tip to Napa and hope The Meritage Resort will be a part of your visit.

Warm regards,