2,204 results
All reviews bowling alley crush lounge siena restaurant wine cave tasting room an industrial park wine tasting downtown napa family pool free shuttle business conference concierge desk adult pool wine country shuttle service girls weekend beautiful property
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We took a girls trip and had a wonderful time here! The pool was very nice and had a fun party atmosphere. Our room was relaxing, clean and had a great view. The location is perfect too. It was close to downtown napa. I really enjoyed the coffee shops and bowling. It almost felt like a Vegas hotel but with better scenery!

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Nvetica
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Nvetica- It certainly sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you very much for choosing our resort as your special getaway! Your thoughts and details are very much appreciated. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My four-day stay at The Meritage for a business conference would have been perfect except for one thing — no cell service (AT&T) in and around the resort! Sometimes at the edge of the parking lot I could get a single bar. Others at my conference had the same experience. Not good for a business confab. Other than that, the Meritage is impressive. It's well maintained, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, the food was first-rate, and the staff rated a 10+ for friendliness and helpfulness. I'll return if there's ever a time I can afford to be "disconnected."

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony or outside seating area
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank 3130KC

Dear 3130KC- Thank you for reaching out with regards to your recent experience. Your feedback is indeed concerning as we normally receiving complimentary regards to our service connection. Your review has been shared with the appropriate departments. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We spent 5 days in Napa Valley with the Meritage Resort and Spa as our home. The room was beautiful and quiet, with great amenities and a courteous and helpful staff. Our room was on the ground floor, with sliding doors that opened onto our private patio in the courtyard. Evenings spent on a comfortable couch, warming up by the fire, in that same courtyard with a glass of wine, of course! Add that is has a central location and a shuttle bus to the downtown trendy eating areas made this a wonderful retreat for us.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
GuestRelations M, Guest Relations Manager at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear goosebump2,

Thank you for all the kind words and compliments regarding your recent stay at The Meritage Resort and Spa. Our central location to the Napa and Sonoma wine country is appreciated by many of our guests. I will be certain to share your comments with out team.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2014

excellent property. nice central location to both napa and sonoma areas.my wife and i stayed 3 nights. our room was very nicely appointed and spacious.bathroom area was well done with large glassed in shower. staff was very friendly and helpful. be aware they do have time share reps that will attempt to sell you their locations. grounds and landscaping are well done and walking trail in the vineyard was a nice touch. free parking.quiet and peaceful even with several groups at the facility.

Room Tip: some rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear seasonedtraveler333,

Thank you for your 5 star review. As a Senior Contributor to TripAdvisor we truly value your feedback and experience. Your compliments about The Meritage Resort and Spa and our exceptional service are highly valued and appreciated. I hope your travels will allow you to return to Napa sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Staying at this "lovely" property while holding a business department meeting. Today my meeting planner called me in my room to confirm if the hotel had delivered a bottle of champagne- which they didn't (didn't really care). So I figured since they didn't have the room that had been booked for me, or champagne that I'd ask for a late checkout: no such luck- quickly denied! Never giving them our business again.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear xavierCT75,

I am saddened and frustrated to read about the unacceptable lapse in service that you experienced during your recent stay. This is truly not indicative of the level care that we strive to achieve for our guests. Rest assured that I will review your experience with our team. I can only hope that at some time in the future you will think of The Meritage Resort and Spa in a more positive light. and consider allowing us another opportunity to earn your business.