2,189 results
All reviewsbowling alleycrush loungesiena restaurantwine cavetasting rooman industrial parkwine tastingdowntown napafamily poolfree shuttlebusiness conferenceconcierge deskadult poolwine countryshuttle servicegirls weekendbeautiful property
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We went here for our honeymoon and it was awesome. The hotel itself was beautiful and our room was gorgeous. The pool was so nice and relaxing and overlooked a vineyard and the pool side service was pretty awesome. It was really nice that it was an adult only pool. The fitness room was a fully equipped gym that was clean and had fresh towels and water. We did go to the spa and it was a little painful getting a reservation but the treatments themselves were worth it. We will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz W
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Liz W- First and foremost, thank you for choosing our resort for your honeymoon. Your review is much appreciated and hope we have the pleasure to welcome you back again soon. Cheers to many more years of wedding bliss!

Truly,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The Meritage exceeded all expectations. The rooms were immaculately maintained and decorated. Moreover, the surrounding grounds offered the right balance of luxury and comfort from the pool to the vineyards. Food at the resort was a resounding A+ (not an easy feat when there are four allergies in the party). Finally, the staff went above and beyond. Everyone I encountered always greeted me with a smile and friendly "hello."

I recommend without reservation that people stay at this resort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin R

Dear Kevin R- Your recommendation to our resort is absolutely wonderful, thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to share such a wonderful visual of your experience. I am glad that you have recognized our dedication to accommodating our guests with special dietary needs. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have nothing to say about The Meritage resort and Spa ,we went to Napa last month for my birthday get away and I decided to stay this hotel regarding from the reviews in Tripadvisor and I was not disappointed at all the hotel was so beautiful ,the room was gorgeous and the staffs was terrific ,I got a free upgraded (MY birthday) so happy , we love this place and we will go back soon.

Room Tip: ask for mail building
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patchartystroyman
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Patchartystroyman- Happy belated birthday! I am pleased you were well-taken care for your birthday weekend. Thank you for coming on to Trip Advisor to share your sincere thoughts. We are confident that we welcome thousands of happy guests a year- and it is a true honor to hear from you. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We took a girls trip and had a wonderful time here! The pool was very nice and had a fun party atmosphere. Our room was relaxing, clean and had a great view. The location is perfect too. It was close to downtown napa. I really enjoyed the coffee shops and bowling. It almost felt like a Vegas hotel but with better scenery!

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Nvetica
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Nvetica- It certainly sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you very much for choosing our resort as your special getaway! Your thoughts and details are very much appreciated. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My four-day stay at The Meritage for a business conference would have been perfect except for one thing — no cell service (AT&T) in and around the resort! Sometimes at the edge of the parking lot I could get a single bar. Others at my conference had the same experience. Not good for a business confab. Other than that, the Meritage is impressive. It's well maintained, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, the food was first-rate, and the staff rated a 10+ for friendliness and helpfulness. I'll return if there's ever a time I can afford to be "disconnected."

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony or outside seating area
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank 3130KC

Dear 3130KC- Thank you for reaching out with regards to your recent experience. Your feedback is indeed concerning as we normally receiving complimentary regards to our service connection. Your review has been shared with the appropriate departments. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.