2,206 results
All reviews bowling alley crush lounge siena restaurant wine cave tasting room an industrial park wine tasting downtown napa family pool free shuttle business conference concierge desk adult pool wine country shuttle service girls weekend beautiful property
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The Meritage is a stunning place, well designed for luxury comfort. It's tucked away from the road just far enough that it is easy to find but quiet enough to make it a perfect getaway. It's truly a piece of paradise!
Once settled into my beautiful room, I walked the grounds finding them more breathtaking in person than pictures gave them credit. As I kept walking I found myself on a trail through the vineyards with spectacular views of the surrounding area.
I was not only impressed with the comfort of the room but also the extremely welcoming & attentive staff. A short elevator ride with Evan (his arms full of what I can only imagine we're the makings of a busy day), gave me the impression that asking about my day was the most important thing on his agenda.
Dinner at Sienna exceeded my expectations, a truly wonderful experience! I enjoyed the halibut cooked so perfectly that it melted in my mouth! Our server Raphael was great, perfectly attentive without disrupting the intimacy of our meal.
An absolutely perfect resort to escape, rest and relax the mayhem of my daily grind.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Pageface
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Pageface- It is the greatest compliment to be considered as a 'perfect escape' from the daily grind. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The warmth and description of your review is very much appreciated. I will personally share your thoughts with Evan, Raphael and the entire team. Again, thank you for your review.

Cheers,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We went here for our honeymoon and it was awesome. The hotel itself was beautiful and our room was gorgeous. The pool was so nice and relaxing and overlooked a vineyard and the pool side service was pretty awesome. It was really nice that it was an adult only pool. The fitness room was a fully equipped gym that was clean and had fresh towels and water. We did go to the spa and it was a little painful getting a reservation but the treatments themselves were worth it. We will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz W
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Liz W- First and foremost, thank you for choosing our resort for your honeymoon. Your review is much appreciated and hope we have the pleasure to welcome you back again soon. Cheers to many more years of wedding bliss!

Truly,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The Meritage exceeded all expectations. The rooms were immaculately maintained and decorated. Moreover, the surrounding grounds offered the right balance of luxury and comfort from the pool to the vineyards. Food at the resort was a resounding A+ (not an easy feat when there are four allergies in the party). Finally, the staff went above and beyond. Everyone I encountered always greeted me with a smile and friendly "hello."

I recommend without reservation that people stay at this resort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin R

Dear Kevin R- Your recommendation to our resort is absolutely wonderful, thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to share such a wonderful visual of your experience. I am glad that you have recognized our dedication to accommodating our guests with special dietary needs. Again, thank you for your review.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have nothing to say about The Meritage resort and Spa ,we went to Napa last month for my birthday get away and I decided to stay this hotel regarding from the reviews in Tripadvisor and I was not disappointed at all the hotel was so beautiful ,the room was gorgeous and the staffs was terrific ,I got a free upgraded (MY birthday) so happy , we love this place and we will go back soon.

Room Tip: ask for mail building
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patchartystroyman
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Patchartystroyman- Happy belated birthday! I am pleased you were well-taken care for your birthday weekend. Thank you for coming on to Trip Advisor to share your sincere thoughts. We are confident that we welcome thousands of happy guests a year- and it is a true honor to hear from you. Again, thank you for your review.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We took a girls trip and had a wonderful time here! The pool was very nice and had a fun party atmosphere. Our room was relaxing, clean and had a great view. The location is perfect too. It was close to downtown napa. I really enjoyed the coffee shops and bowling. It almost felt like a Vegas hotel but with better scenery!

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Nvetica
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Nvetica- It certainly sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you very much for choosing our resort as your special getaway! Your thoughts and details are very much appreciated. Please come back and visit us again soon.