“AWESOME!”

RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort
Ranked #18 of 30 Hotels in Napa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 22 June 2011

My husband and I have stayed at RiverPoint many times. We like the layout, the staff,the location. James, Marilyn, Jerome, & Dana are all so sweet and helpful. This is my first choice of places to stay when planning a weekend getaway. We love it!

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank MsHoney0718
There are newer reviews for RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort

Reviewed 13 June 2011

I spent 7 days at Riverpointe. I traded my timeshare through Interval International to stay here. First I would like to say that the location is excellent and extraordinarily easy access to the Silverado Trail and the main highway through all of the towns (I can't recall the highway #). The unit was very clean and well stocked with towels, sheets etc. I spent part of the time solo and then had a couple of days with family and a couple of days with a friend. All seemed to like it. Housekeeping was friendly and for the most part, on top of things. The front desk did keep calling to try and meet with me to "plan my week". My week was planned before I ever got there and I told them that but it did take a few days for them to stop calling.

Unfortunately, I did need to do some work while I was there and their wi-fi was no existent. Hopefully this is fixed by now, Comcast was supposed to be installing the week that I was there. I spent a great deal of time at Starbucks so that was really annoying because I did call to verify that they had wi-fi and was assured that they did.

The decks on the units are not private which I really didn't like. So if I wanted to sit on the deck and my neighbors wanted to be there too, you would have to share.

Overall, a cute place and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank goneagain2009
Reviewed 8 June 2011

My husband and I visited this resort last year for our 9th Anniversary. This resort is the most quiet and beautifully landscaped getaway i’ve seen yet. So many things to do and see. The cottages are very roomy and private. They are equipped with everything you need. Practically all you have to bring is food and yourself. The location is excellent, not very far from home. The staff at the resort are the epitome of courteous customer service. They are a very helpful and friendly bunch and are the main reason that I rate this resort as EXCELLENT. I often suggest this resort to our friends and family members.

Here are some of the details that I noted during our visit. Dana greeted us with a smile at the front desk when we arrived. She answered all of our questions and was very helpful to us when explaining the layout of the resort. She told us about all of the activities the resort has to offer. We met a member of the maintenance crew, Jerome, he gave us several wonderful suggestions on things to do outdoors to get the full potential of a short stay. He showed us how to work the outdoor grill and suggested we take the nature walk. He personally showed us where to locate the hot tub and swimming pool and showed us the pool room inside the main building. Later that day, we met Mary, one of the housekeepers, she was very friendly and accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed for our stay supplying us with extra towels for the hot tubs, not to mention she was very quick delivering our request. She also showed us where to locate items we needed in the fully equipped kitchen. We ran into Jennifer, the manager who introduced herself and made sure we were comfortable and enjoying our stay. She was very pleasant. Sometimes managers at these kinds of facilities seem so busy that they either don’t acknowledge you or they quickly pass you off to others, she wasn’t at all that way and seemed very sincere. Oh yes, while I was there, I had an emergency situation that required Wifi access to remote in to my desktop, the frontdesk walked me through it and granted me a late checkout. I couldn't ask for better service.

These are just some of the things that makes this resort #1 on my list of places to revisit in the near future. I want to let James, the General Manager know how delightful our stay was and to thank you and your staff for making our Anniversary an unforgettable one. You guys are the best.

Mr. and Mrs. Warren Brown

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank irisbrowne
Reviewed 21 May 2011

me and my husband actually visited River Pointe twice already, and we are so ready to come back!!! those were my first times ever feeling so relaxed and so fresh. the environment was lovely. There is also a delicious restaurant across the street name Compadres, and the food....GREAT! The customer service was awesome!. Jerome and Jennifer made me and my husband feel so at home and i would rate they service skills...2 thumbs up!!! They made sure that our room was comfortable and they made us come back. overall we had an amazing stay at river pointe and i would definitely recommend this resort not just to couples but to families as well.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I travelled with my partner and another couple to Napa Valley and thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay (1 night) at the River Point Resort. For the price we knew it was not going to be a huge room with every luxury but it was one of the only accommodations who would allow a 1 night stay which we required.

The cabin was clean and tidy and perfect for our requirements, which was basically just a place to rest our heads after a day of wine tasting. It was pretty small but again this was fine for us. I think if a family were to stay it might be a little small to be in one of the cottages/cabins as the fold out sofa does take up alot of space.

All in all we were very pleased with the accommodation and the location was great.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2011

Our stay was just great. The staff was very helpful and the accomendations were very clean. The little individual rooms made you feel like your were in your own home with everything you would need surrounded with a pretty garden area and access to a great river walk way to go on and explore.
Everything was clean!

Room Tip: Near the back of property along the river walkway
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fairoaksgidget
Reviewed 29 April 2011

My boyfriend and I were visiting Napa for the first time. We really wanted to stay somewhere close enough to the restaurants and wineries, while still escaping city noises. We found this place to be quite the fit! The location was close to everything we were planning to visit. Even though it was so close to the city, it seemed like were were secluded due to the lush trees and greenary surrounding the place. I loved having the privacy of our own cottage with a cute porch we can relax on while enjoying the beautiful peacefulness of being outside. The service was great. We were especially impressed by Jennifer, we believe she is the Assistant General Manager. She was so friendly and welcoming at the Monday morning breakfast. We were only disappointed that we could not stay longer but we definitely plan to stay here next time we are in Napa. If you are looking for a cute, welcoming, and quiet place I would definitely recommend Riverpointe.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple