We went up for a family event and had a great time. Everyone had their own spot but we were able to get two cottages that shared the same porch so we could all eat together and hang out. We swam in the pool in the day and hot tub at night. There's a nice nature trail there and they did free wine tastings. It was a good place to bring kids since there's no one directly on the other side of the wall or bellow you in case any jumping around happens. We're very excited about going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RiverPointe Napa Valley is a resort that will suit any type of vacation. We offer studio and one-bedroom cottages. Guests enjoy room amenities such as an outdoor deck, fully-equipped kitchen, king/queen sized bed, sofa sleeper, and deluxe bathrooms. Additionally, on-site amenities include indoor/outdoor games, outdoor heated swimming pool, two outdoor hot tubs, and complimentary laundry facilities. Our delightful country cottages are sure to give you the vacation you have always wanted. Minimum age required at check-in is 21. Please note that there is a daily parking fee of USD 11.00. The hotel provides free wifi for all guests. We look forward to your stay at RiverPointe Napa Valley where there is plenty of room for fun, relaxation, and savoring Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverpointe Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Riverpointe Hotel Napa
- RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort CA