Not a bad place per se, but very small quarters. Its good for two people that know each other really well or a family with one small child. Basically these are very cute mobile homes (single wide). Well appointed, well decorated, good beds (even the pull out was comfortable) and you have the necessities - bath, shower, stove, fridge, table, etc. Not much else, but great location. A little bit of a walk to downtown but totally do-able if you like walking. Not bad for the price during high-season in Napa (Fall crush).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RiverPointe Napa Valley is a resort that will suit any type of vacation. We offer studio and one-bedroom cottages. Guests enjoy room amenities such as an outdoor deck, fully-equipped kitchen, king/queen sized bed, sofa sleeper, and deluxe bathrooms. Additionally, on-site amenities include indoor/outdoor games, outdoor heated swimming pool, two outdoor hot tubs, and complimentary laundry facilities. Our delightful country cottages are sure to give you the vacation you have always wanted. The hotel provides free wifi for all guests. We look forward to your stay at RiverPointe Napa Valley where there is plenty of room for fun, relaxation, and savoring Napa Valley. Please note a Daily Resort Fee of $15 plus tax will be collected at time of booking. Guests must be 18 years of age or older with a valid ID and credit card to book and check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverpointe Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Riverpointe Hotel Napa
- RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort CA