Its an upscale trailer park with a lot of hidden charges. The beds are comfortable, the trailers were clean but the furniture inside was totally cheap. Had a dresser draw break, and a closet door was off its hinges. The location is ok, it would be a much better experience if there was a path on the river to downtown Napa. Downtown is a 25 minute un-scenic stroll through parking lots. Watch up for "events" they are usually just ways to get more cash out of your pocket. Now you are warned. With all that said it was a comfortable sleep there but that isn't a reason to call yourself a resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RiverPointe Napa Valley is a resort that will suit any type of vacation. We offer studio and one-bedroom cottages. Guests enjoy room amenities such as an outdoor deck, fully-equipped kitchen, king/queen sized bed, sofa sleeper, and deluxe bathrooms. Additionally, on-site amenities include indoor/outdoor games, outdoor heated swimming pool, two outdoor hot tubs, and complimentary laundry facilities. Our delightful country cottages are sure to give you the vacation you have always wanted. Minimum age required at check-in is 21. The hotel provides free wifi for all guests. We look forward to your stay at RiverPointe Napa Valley where there is plenty of room for fun, relaxation, and savoring Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverpointe Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Riverpointe Hotel Napa
- RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort CA