Stayed here the later part of June for 7 nights with my family of four, my wife and I and two adult children in a two bed, two bath unit. Our unit was basically one whole unit, a deck to ourselves and a half unit. My wife and I slept in the studio and our kids slept in the whole unit. It was clean and well stocked but the appliances were all cheap except for the coffee makers. One of the irons did not get hot. The ironing board was very unstable. Hair dryer barely blew out air. Our fridge in the studio did not get cold. The only thing that worked well was the coffee makers. The only other negative was the $10 a night resort fee which is really hard for them to justify. I'm sure management has read all the comments on how bad the wifi is. It's virtually unusable. Why not just fix it? We did take advantage of one of the wine tastings.
Staff was professional and helpful. Beds are comfortable. Resort is easy to find and close to stores so you can stock for the week. I recommend nob hill over walmart. That walmart is a nightmare at check out. Another nice thing at this resort is you can't get more convenient parking.
We had beautiful weather the whole week and the pool was never busy every time I went passed it. We used it one of the days. Water was a good temperature and it was clean.
We was busy and this was a nice quiet place to return to every evening and enjoy my morning coffee on the deck. We used the walking trail by the river behind the resort which is a nice walk down to a little shopping plaza. One of the days on the trail we met Joanne who's husband was part of the story in the movie Bottle Shock and owns Gustavo across from the Model bakery in Napa. Very good wine.
While I have listed some negatives it is a good resort and I would recommend to others. It is very relaxing and very quit. Overall a nice little resort with a few dings against it but they are all minor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RiverPointe Napa Valley is a resort that will suit any type of vacation. We offer studio and one-bedroom cottages. Guests enjoy room amenities such as an outdoor deck, fully-equipped kitchen, king/queen sized bed, sofa sleeper, and deluxe bathrooms. Additionally, on-site amenities include indoor/outdoor games, outdoor heated swimming pool, two outdoor hot tubs, and complimentary laundry facilities. Our delightful country cottages are sure to give you the vacation you have always wanted. The hotel provides free wifi for all guests. We look forward to your stay at RiverPointe Napa Valley where there is plenty of room for fun, relaxation, and savoring Napa Valley. Please note a Daily Resort Fee of $15 plus tax will be collected at time of booking. Guests must be 18 years of age or older with a valid ID and credit card to book and check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverpointe Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Riverpointe Hotel Napa
- RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort CA