After spending time in time shares in Hawaii and Central California I expected much more than is provided at River Pointe. Although the units are ok, they are on par with a Super 8. Our unit had ants all over the bathroom and staff was notified. When we returned from the wineries that day there were more than before, used a "natural" bug spray - did nothing to kill or drive them away. We were told we could move to a different unit - if we did so in the next 15 minutes!! We did it. And we ended up in a trailer fitted for handicapped persons. The unit had about half the storage of our first unit and the shower was not suitable to stand in. I was livid at this point and my wife intervened. We were then given our third unit in two days/2 hours! The rest of our stay was standard. The towels are changed twice a week (every day at Super 8) and our last unit was very clean. Harkening back to Hawaii and Central Cali, there is no privacy on any deck. For a time share swap this was a sub-standard move. The pool was ok but the hot tubs need cleaned daily, like the grounds. There is a laptop computer for guest use where the other places I have stayed have 2 or more computers for guests. Activities were cancelled without notification.
River Pointe is very well situated for winery visits and it is quiet at night. A lot would need to be done before I would stay there again and I will not recommend this place to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RiverPointe Napa Valley is a resort that will suit any type of vacation. We offer studio and one-bedroom cottages. Guests enjoy room amenities such as an outdoor deck, fully-equipped kitchen, king/queen sized bed, sofa sleeper, and deluxe bathrooms. Additionally, on-site amenities include indoor/outdoor games, outdoor heated swimming pool, two outdoor hot tubs, and complimentary laundry facilities. Our delightful country cottages are sure to give you the vacation you have always wanted. Minimum age required at check-in is 21. Please note that there is a daily resort fee of USD 11.00, plus tax. This fee will include Internet and parking. We’re always hard at work to improve your vacation experience. That’s why from 5/11/2015 to 5/28/2015, RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort is undergoing some renovations. Specifically, the exteriors of all the chalets. We understand that renovations are sometimes an inconvenience. You may notice some construction noise, and certain areas of the resort may be closed. However, the resort will still be open, and there’s still plenty of room for fun, relaxation, and savoring Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverpointe Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Riverpointe Hotel Napa
- RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort CA