All reviews full kitchen time share washer and dryer bedroom condo shell vacations club meritage hotel bowling alley merlot building bottle of wine timeshare presentation downtown napa granite countertops wine cave timeshare pitch tasting room free shuttle an industrial park
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Had a timeshare week reserved and NOTIFIED Wyndham timeshare reservations that I wouldn't arrive until mid week. Wyndham even sent my email directly to the resort, copying me. Upon arrival on the day I told them I would arrive I am told they cancelled my reservation. Showed them the email from their corporate reservations and they said they didn't know this email. They decided though they would put us up in their "timeshare showroom models" for our 4 nights. I was adamant that they assure me they were fully functional since I do know how these showrooms are set up. They did state it was fully operational and better than a regular room since they were showcasing their property. Of course it wasn't. Demanded new rooms which were provided the next day. They were just okay, nothing special. We tried to minimize any further contact with the front desk since they say what you want to hear, just didn't deliver. I completed 2 different surveys, one received from the resort and one from Wyndham, explaining the above. Never hear a word from either entity with an apology. Looks great from the outside, questionable insides. Absolutely not enough parking for the number of units they offer. Had to park on the street every evening.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The property at Vino Bello/Meritage is beautiful. The amenities in the room were basic to make my stay comfortable. Wine, bottle opener, glasses were a welcoming amenity in the room. The concierge was informative and had great suggestions for dinner each evening.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Darla W
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a really nice place to stay they have a full kitchen inside the room was very clean the bed was very comfortable all the people here are very nice they have two pools and you can do wine tasting here also they give you are really nice balcony and it's on a Vineyard

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 333josephd
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This resort is terrific. Make sure you have a 1 bedroom suite, the "hotel" style rooms are way to small. The Trinitas winery "on-property" is a hidden gem. The only down side here is that it is in Southern-Southern Napa, hence, except for the Southern wineries , you will be driving a bit.

Room Tip: Be on the pool side, but, not to close to the pools.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018

After reading great reviews about this resort, we were pretty disappointed with our experience. Because we used this as a timeshare exchange, we were booked into a Studio/ Hotel type room. The room was tiny and cramped; the only table just fit our laptop, with no room for any other items, and no room for a second person to sit. The lighting was so dim, we couldn't read without standing directly below the light fixture. The air conditioner was loud all night long. The toilet was hard to flush. And the ironing board was a mess! (Tilted badly, old worn cover, hard to open & close, squeaks loudly)
The resort itself was very nice. Lovely setting, nice bathroom, fast WiFi. But we wouldn't choose to stay there again.

Room Tip: The suites may be nicer than the studio we had.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple