“Couples Massage on our Honeymoon”
Review of Spa Terra

Spa Terra
Ranked #1 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Terra offers a hushed environment unlike any other in Napa Valley. Unwind in the serenity of our 22,000 square foot Estate Cave - 40 feet underground - where our award-winning spa soothes with natural stone and copper accents, blended with old-world Florentine architecture and furnishings, it is a Napa Valley experience in itself. In the tranquility of our Estate Cave, under nine acres of hillside vineyards, experience the true beauty of Mother Earth, and let her embrace and nurture you with her ability to cleanse, to warm, and to offer peace and relaxation from the elements ... in the heart of the Earth.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Temple, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Couples Massage on our Honeymoon”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This place was great! We went for the seduction package couples massage during our honeymoon and loved every minute. After all the stress of planning a wedding this place was perfect to slow down and relax. We love the look of the spa and felt like we were the only ones there because it was so quiet and relaxed which was perfect. It was the first massage I had ever had and I loved every minute of it. I have heard horror stories from friends who had a rough time with their first massage. Mine was amazing! Perfect amount of pressure and I felt wonderful after! We loved that you could stay as long as you like in the steam room or hot tub to just relax after your appointment. You can even leave and come back! Wonderful experience that made the rest of our honeymoon relaxing and fun!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Tanner C

San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Couple's Massage”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My boyfriend and I were seeking spas in Napa to round out our trip. We tried out Spa Terra at the Meritage, and the whole experience was wonderful. They were gracious to us from the moment we entered the doors. Our couples' massage was excellent. After the treatment, he told me masseuse was very attentive to his tense hip flexors, which he said no other masseuse had ever paid attention to before, and how fantastic it felt to have the kinks worked out in his lower back. I felt absolutely refreshed after the treatment also, and I had a lovely time lounging in the hot tub in the women's lounge. Check it out - it's in a cave with a waterfall!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rebecca W
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxation and serenity we needed”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

It was my husbands birthday last weekend so we headed up to Napa and I booked him a massage at Spa Terra (naturally I booked myself a facial too :)). He has a very stressful job and really needed a massage to remove the stress and tension from his body. The massage he received was not only "The Best Massage" he has ever received, but the ability to sit in the spa and sauna in the men's locker room was a huge plus for his back as well. The staff were really friendly and the fact that it is in a cave provides this sense of seclusion that is incredibly relaxing. I have been to a few spas in Napa and this by far was my favorite. I would recommend it to anyone needing some R&R and will be going back to the spa very soon.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lindsey C
Paradise, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Romantic getaway”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

The Meritage is a fabulous hotel/resort for a romantic and relaxing get away and a great spot to enjoy the Napa Valley. The wine cave is amazing. The view from our room of the vineyard and the beautiful statues was wonderful. We loved the wines and the restaurant as well. Rooms were clean and beautiful! Perfect weekend!

Visited January 2013
Castle Rock, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“This place is the best!”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We have been to a lot of spas, and this is by far the best we have visited. The staff was friendly, but not over bearing. The treatments were perfect, and performed by great professionals. The best part was that it is a small place, so don't worry about dealing with a crowded spa like they have in Vegas. And oh, it is built in a cave!!

Visited March 2013