“My "Happiest place on Earth"”
Review of Arbor Guest House

Arbor Guest House
Ranked #6 of 22 Napa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I always joke with my husband saying Napa is like my Disneyland and the Arbor Guest House is definitely my Cinderella Suite!!! I have stayed here a few times and the hospitality and rooms just keep getting better and better!!! All of the rooms are exquisite, but the Garden Rooms jacuzzi tub cannot be beat! The grounds are immaculate, so much that I could stay at the B&B all day and sip wine and just enjoy the scenery of beautiful flowers, trees, and the arbor. Dan and Candy go above and beyond to make your stay the absolute BEST!!! We will definitely be back!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Recently my family and I stayed at the Arbor Guest House in Napa Valley. It was beyond our expectations. The interiors were beautifully appointed. The attention to detail amazing. The grounds were beautiful and wonderfully relaxing. But the most delightful part of the experience was the interactions with the delightful owners--Candy and Dan. The hospitality rivaled that of the South. Oh, and the food--it was five star quality. Lovely experience all around.

Room Tip: There are rooms of different sizes. We had one of the smaller rooms. Next time I'll ask for one...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here on our four day vacation in Napa. Candi, Dan, and the staff were extremely helpful in finding great wineries as well as restaurants. They have done and continue to do everything right. The rooms were spotless, the beds were very comfortable, the breakfast was delicious and plentiful and the Goldendoodle, "Gemma" was amazing! We will be recommending the Arbor Guest House to all of our friends who visit Napa and hope to return soon and wouldn't imagine staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2013

The Arbor guest house is the perfect combination of great food, comfortable rooms and the neat vintage building.

My wife and I have stayed at several b&bs, we like the functionality of nice comfortable rooms and decent breakfasts. We often have to look past the grandma decor and pink wallpaper. Not at the Arbor guest house.

The enchanted dream room had everything we needed and wanted from the flat screen TV, two person jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The breakfast each morning was cooked fresh when we sat in the dining room and was some of the best food we had while in Napa. The entire property is spotless, the entire building inside and out is painted beautifully and the landscaping looks as if each blade of grass is trimmed individually. My wife was amazed with the outdoor rocking chairs complete with wine holders.

My wife and I truly feel we found a B&B that was targeted for us instead of grandma! Looking forward to the next trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff J
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We stayed at the Arbor Guest House for 3 nights, at the start of a 2.5 week California trip, and what a start! The room, the surroundings, the breakfast and most importantly, the care and attention from Candy, Dan and the rest of the staff were faultless. An example of this was the fact that this trip was to celebrate our 25th anniversary and a bottle of local bubbly was waiting for us when we arrived.
The local knowledge of places to visit and eat was first class and made our stay the best it could be.
If we get back to Napa on any future trips, we would look to stay at the Arbor again, no question!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Stayed in Napa for a couple nights prior to a conference. Arbor Guest House was fabulous, walking distance to downtown, large yeard to relax or play bocce, great breakfast and very comfortable rooms. We'll look to stay here again on a return trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My husband and I had a fabulous 3 night stay in May at this beautiful bed and breakfast. Everyone was beyond helpful with recommendations and bookings, the food was delicious, and the grounds were beautiful. Even the other guests were super friendly and the atmosphere was so welcoming! We will hopefully be returning in the future!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple