“Excellent service”
Review of Arbor Guest House

Arbor Guest House
Ranked #6 of 22 Napa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I spent the night here and no detail was missed - everything down to the bath salts and absolutely delicious breakfast. They have great winery suggestions and even had coupons for free tastings. We would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting the area.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Arbor Guest House this past weekend and It could not have been better! From the moment we arrived we were welcomed by the most friendly innkeeper and the service just kept getting better. We felt like we were part of the family. Candy, Dan and their family really make an effort to ensure you have a great stay. Candy helped us plan our day each morning during breakfast, which, by the way, was amazing and delicious! Our Favorite was the Italian Style Eggs Benedict! All the breakfasts come with a Pastry and Fruit to start off. It was a great way to kick off our day! They also offer Wine and Appetizers each evening and fresh baked cookies that were waiting for us when we got back from dinner each night. We can't wait to return!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

The perfect place to say goodbye to my 40's. My husband surprised me with a night at this beautiful B&B for my birthday. Everything was wonderful. If you are going to Napa, this is a must do. The owners are delightfully helpful and knowledgeable about the area. And breakfast . . . don 't you dare sleep in too late and miss this delectable treat! What a beautiful way to start the day.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Arbor Guest House over our anniversary weekend and we loved the place. We had the Enchanted Room and I'd highly recommend staying there. The breakfast was delicious and the owners were great to chat with. The garden area is incredibly well done and there's even bocce ball! We'll definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to get away for the weekend and stayed at the Arbor Guest House. This place is amazing! Our room was spotless (and My wife is a total neat freak and could find a speck if dust anywhere) The breakfasts were delicious and the wine hour is a nice perk! Candy and Dan went above and beyond to help us plan our day and we had a great time. All of their recommendations were spot on. They really have set the bar high as to what we expect now when staying at a B&B. We can wait to go back!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2014

This is a truly wonderful place to stay. It was a quiet night at the Arbor Guest House during the off season, a great time to get personal attention and hearty wine tastings in Napa. The Inn Keepers were very easy to talk to and made outstanding recommendations for dinner and wine tasting. We stayed in the La Stanza room, it was clean, comfortable, and everything we needed. The wine, snacks, and breakfast were great! Even though it was chilly outside, we played a great game of bocci in the back yard. Highly recommended, #2 of 25 Inns in the valley, could easily be #1.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I tried to book a stay for Memorial Day weekend with the Arbor Guest House and I decided to call the bed & breakfast to book my stay. I was planning on adding a massage to my stay which is the only reason why I called to book my reservation and did not book it online like I normally would have. The first time that I called, I spoke to a woman who informed me that a 3 night stay was required because of the holiday weekend. I thought this was odd since I had seen online that it was a 2 night minimum stay. I chose not to bring that to her attention as I wanted to verify what I had read online. Once I reviewed their website and noticed that I could actually book my 2 night stay, I decided to call back and ask why they had told me I could only book 3 nights. When I called back I spoke to a man who was very rude. He rudely and quickly told me it was a minimum of 3 nights stay and when I tried to bring the website to his attention he was insensitive and rude. He lacked customer service skills and I'm actually glad that I called to try to book my reservation. It gave me a good idea of how poorly I would have been treated if I stayed here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MelissE19
candan1436, Owner at Arbor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

It is truly not fair to write such a negative review over one phone call. You clearly were upset that you could not book a two night stay on Memorial Day weekend. Our policy is that all holiday weekends are a 3 night minimum just like many of the other Inns in the Napa Valley. I don’t think the 557 people who wrote reviews about us prior to you could all be wrong.