“No other Bed & Breakfast compares!”
Review of Arbor Guest House

Arbor Guest House
Ranked #6 of 22 Napa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 November 2010

This was our third visit to the Arbor Guest House, and I'm sure we'll be back again. The room we stayed in (the Garden Room) was incredibly roomy, and had all the amenities we could ask for; gas fireplace, separate heater, lcd tv, and a jacuzzi tub. Although it was very cold that night (below freezing!) my wife our 3 month old daughter and I were warm and cozy. With the renovations they have made, the innkeepers have managed to provide their guests with the modern comfort of a larger hotel while still retaining the cozy atmosphere of a B&B.
The innkeepers, Dan & Candy were very accommodating even though our trip to Napa was very spur of the moment. With their knowledge of the restaurants and wineries in Napa, we never go wrong when we follow their recommendations. They even call ahead and schedule our reservations for us. Their impeccable service has really made our visits to Napa so much better.
I would recommend staying at the Arbor Guest House to anyone visiting Napa, regardless of the reason. Thanks again Dan & Candy!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Arbor Guest House

Reviewed 24 November 2010

This is the 3rd time I have stayed here and each time it gets better and better. This time I stayed in the Garden Room. It was magnificent, it is very spacious and relaxing. The jacuzzi tub is huge and a perfect way to end the day. The fireplace is beautiful and warm. Dan and Candy are amazing owners and always have great suggestions of where to go for wine tasting and dinner (and they usually have coupons too!) The breakfast is some of the best I've ever had!! The grounds are immaculate and it is in a
great location!!! I definitely recommend staying here, I know I will again and again!!

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 24 November 2010

The Arbor Guest House was very cozy and comfy. We felt at home instantly. The hospitality was incredible and the food homemade and delicious! I will definitely be returning (hopefully soon)! I booked this hotel for my boyfriend's birthday and it was just perfect! We stayed for two nights and wished we could have stayed longer!!

Thank you so very much Arbor Guest House for making our trip memorable!

Reviewed 18 November 2010

This was our first time staying at a b&b. I usually stay at big-name resorts or hotels because I know what to expect. We took a chance and I'm glad we did. From the breakfast, to the rooms, to the personalized attention from the owner and staff, everything was excellent at the Arbor Guest House. They were all very attentive to our needs and the breakfast was delicious. The only negative is that I'm sure they've ruined me for any future stays at b&bs because I know no one will compare to the Arbor Guest House.

1  Thank falcon9510
Reviewed 15 November 2010

My husband and I had the opportunity to spend a couple of nights together minus the children. We found the Arbor Guest House through a wonderful promotion, and were so happy with our experience.

We arrived late for checkin, but were graciously greeted by the family who run the B&B. We were shown to a surprisingly large room, with a lovely fireplace to warm our chilled bones. We missed the opportunity to share wine and appetizers, due to our late arrival, but the next mornig we enjoyed a wondeful breakfast in the main dining room. My husband and I enjoyed visiting with Candy, the owner, and received a wonderful history lesson about the house. We even looked at a before and after picture book, that showed the progress of the home.

After a long day exploring Sonoma and Napa, we returned and relaxed by a warm fire. We enjoyed wine and appetizers, which were yummy, before heading out for a delicious dinner. upon our return from dinner, we went into the main house and made 2 cups of hot chocolate to enjoy by our fire.

Our next visit we hope to enjoy a massage in the quiet of our own room, and will ask to stay in one of the 2 rooms in the carriage house. Dan and Candy truly made us feel welcome, relaxed and at home.

Reviewed 13 November 2010

This bed and breakfast is absolutely beautiful. The staff was extremely helpful and attentive. I am looking forward to going back to Napa and once again staying at the Arbor Guest House.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2010

This was our first time staying at a bed and breakfast, and it turned out to be a fantastic experience. Arbor Guest View is warm and comforting, and no detail is overlooked. We stayed in the Arbor view room. It was much larger than I expected and came complete with a flat screen TV and working fireplace! The bed was luxurious -- no stiff, starchy sheets you often find in hotels.

Candy and Dan were gracious hosts and were happy to share their inside knowledge of Napa and the surrounding areas. Candy made several reservations for us, including a private tasting at Jessup in Yountville. Also, your stay includes a hot breakfast, usually consisting of a fresh fruit cup, a pastry and a hot dish (frittata, french toast, etc.). We loved the food and were happy to have a full stomach before starting our wine tastings! The nightly wine and appetizer hour is a nice touch as well.

We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Napa, and we will be recommending it to our friends and family as well!