“Wonderful location, excellent customer service, beautiful property”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Napa
Churchill Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #11 of 23 Napa B&B and Inns
Half Moon Bay, California
“Wonderful location, excellent customer service, beautiful property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriends and I went to Napa for a weekend getaway. I called many properties before booking Churchill Manor. I was impressed by their staff before we even went, so we had to stay there.
The property is located a short walk from the shopping and dining in Napa. At the same time, the grounds, house, and verandah tempt you to stay put. The staff will guide you, whatever you decide to do, and make the stay all about you, including the fantastic breakfast. We liked it so much, we now are planning to visit Churchill Manor annually. Highly recommend it.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Meche_C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Purcellville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

After returning home from our relaxing vacation in the Napa Valley area, this B&B outshines all the others in every category. The quality of the furnishings are outstanding, the property and grounds are meticulous and the staff is like family. The breakfast, taste and presentation, was like dining at a 5 star restaurant. We definitely will be back. Bo & Lori

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Carlyle1954
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I booked a room at this manor to celebrate my 1 year wedding anniversary. When my husband and I arrived we were so excited. The manor is even more beautiful than the pictures.

The lady who worked behind the front desk was so nice. It felt like we were staying with friends.

Every day before dinner they put out complimentary wine, cheese, fruit, and snacks for you to help yourself. My husband and I made a plate, poured a glass of wine, sat out on the front porch (which is massive) and settled in.

The room we had was quite small but very cute. I saw into a couple of other rooms when the cleaning team was flipping them over and noticed that the other rooms were much bigger. We booked last minute so that is probably why we got a smaller room. However, the bed was VERY comfortable and the room was clean.

Breakfast is included and it was delicious!! They give you a couple of options and the cook is great.

It is also a fantastic location. We were able to walk to the restaurants downtown Napa so didn't have to worry about driving after having a couple glasses of wine.

I would definitely go back to this place.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the larger rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Medina, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

This was a great place to stay in Napa. Walking distance to downtown activities and restaurants. Warm welcomes, lovely accommodations, great history and a VERY helpful staff in recommending places to eat and things to do in the Napa Valley. We so enjoyed our stay here, that if traveling back to Napa, we wouldn't hesitate for a minute in calling Churchill Manor once more.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

I learned about Churchill Manor through Trip Advisor. I couldn't have chosen a better place to have my wedding. The staff and the owner, Joanna Guidotti, helped me plan the entire wedding by countless email exchanges over the course of 4 months. All of them went the extra mile and the wedding went perfectly.

The mansion was gorgeous. It had a very homey feel to it so all the guests felt immediately comfortable. The food was superb because it was made with the freshest ingredients. For the wedding, Joanna's husband made the most tender filet mignon. He also made special plates for our vegan and vegetarian guests.

The rooms were so cozy. In the Stag Leap Room, there's a fireplace, a bathtub, and even a shower for two people.

In the afternoon, wine and cheese is served to the guests.

I couldn't have chosen a better place to have my wedding. People have told me it was the best wedding they ever attended. I attribute it to this gorgeous place. It's the total opposite of the usual cold-looking hotel ballrooms where wedding receptions are usually held. I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sunshinecarebear
Boston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

I was lucky enough to stay here for four days for a business meeting. It was like staying at my best friend's house, and she is a good cook! We had incredible breakfasts that were different each day. One sweet and one savory. They were so good that I actually had half and half and they were happy to accommodate. Dmitri couldn't have been more helpful and was willing to do anything he could to make my stay more enjoyable. Beds were firm, linens were clean and crisp. Common areas were comfortable and spacious enough to get away from the crowd if you wanted to.

Room Tip: If you like baths, make sure to ask for a claw-foot tub in the room.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank vinojoyceh
San Jose, Ca.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Charming old world style B&B. The entire staff made you feel like your part of the family. The rooms are nicely furnished, beautiful grounds, delicious food and smiles galore! There's something to be said sitting in the parlor, chatting with friends and several people we have never met, but talked like we were old friends, savoring the great wines, snacks and just enjoying the surroundings.Turely a delightful place to spend a few days. Downtown Napa is just 2 blocks away.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple