Very nice/beautiful place to stay. We had the Gamay room, with jacuzzi, which we used. The jacuzzi turned on by itself about an hour after we were done, tried several times to push the button, until if finally shut off. Forgot to tell the owners before we left. We had a couples massage in the room, which was great. However, the B&B website said it was $200 for couples massage, but we were charged $270. Also, we booked through Expedia, and the price was advertised at one rate, but we were charged a higher rate. All the extras were great, sparkling wine and chocolate truffles in the room, the coffee/tea/snacks/fruit were nice. The room was quiet as there were only two rooms on this floor. Street noise was ok, seemed like a lot of traffic for such a residential area, but it was fine. Staff were very friendly. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over a century this stunning Napa Valley Queen Anne Victorian has reigned over Napa. Today, La Belle Epoque is a luxury Napa Valley boutique inn - ideal for romantic getaways, family reunions, small weddings and solo retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Belle Epoque Hotel Napa
- La Belle Epoque Napa, Napa Valley, CA