I was looking for something romantic in Napa for a few nights after a business trip in San Fran. Looked hard in Napa and Sonoma and think I found a true gem. We stayed in the Elizabeth Suite that had a bay window, jacuzzi tub, and was just a delight in every way. We normally like to sleep in when on vacation, but Jas insisted we try the first breakfast at 9 in the morning. It was incredible. He truly is a gifted chef and had things that I never imagined for breakfast. We woke up every morning for breakfast after the first morning because we did not want to miss his creations. Location is great, close to shopping, restaurants and downtown Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over a century this stunning Napa Valley Queen Anne Victorian has reigned over Napa. Today, La Belle Epoque is a luxury Napa Valley boutique inn - ideal for romantic getaways, family reunions, small weddings and solo retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your La Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Belle Epoque Hotel Napa
- La Belle Epoque Napa, Napa Valley, CA