From their website: Our guest services and amenities are second to none and our goal is to always exceed our guests expectations. FAIL. After reading all the great TripAdvisor reviews our expectations were high and were not met.
The room was fine -- nothing special -- but we weren't expecting special.
Breakfast was a major disappointment -- the main reason we chose this B&B -- some overcooked dry egg thing and a sausage that had seen better days -- it was not even worth eating.
Another disappointment due to high expectations: the port and sherry were not good -- probably from cheap gallon jugs.
This was a very strange B&B experience -- no staff except at breakfast -- we wanted to learn a little of the history of the house but unlike most other places there was no "history book" and no staff to ask.
The Inn is located in a nice quiet residential area -- it only has 2 dedicated parking spots in the lot but on street parking was easy. We did enjoy sitting in rockers on the porch and there is a nice outdoor patio area.
Definitely would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over a century this stunning Napa Valley Queen Anne Victorian has reigned over Napa. Today, La Belle Epoque is a luxury Napa Valley boutique inn - ideal for romantic getaways, family reunions, small weddings and solo retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Belle Epoque Hotel Napa
- La Belle Epoque Napa, Napa Valley, CA