“Disabled Access”

Ranked #12 of 30 Hotels in Napa
GreenLeadersGold level
“Disabled Access”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Bathrooms, closets and bed all properly done. Restaurant around the corner also accessable. Room was clean, althought when we first arrived it smelled of cigarette smoke. Running the fan for a few minutes cleared the air. Very easy to get to from the wine country attractions. Easy freeway on and off.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

2 Thank 845kenneths
bwvines, Owner at Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Thank you for your review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us again on your next trip to Napa.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Danville. CA
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Great price and clean room. Friendly staff at the front desk.

The room was nicely appointed with a comfortable bed and basic amenties. Bathroom was clean and plenty of hot water.

As mentioned, it is a bit out of the way but not enough to be a problem if you have a car.

Will be coming back here the next time I'm in town.

Note: If you can book online you will save a few bucks. I have AAA membership, so they gave us a discount at the front desk but can't match online prices. Odd but that is how they work.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank jjmail94526
I am glad you enjoyed your stay. It is hard to match online prices as some third party sites are not accurate. It is always best to go to the hotel brands own website for accurate or online rates. We will see you again on your next visit to Napa.
West Hollywood, United States
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I spent a week at this location. The staff, everyone that I came in contact with were very nice and polite. The bed was comfortable, and the room clean. Breakfast coupon for the Denny's next door was helpful too.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Candie G
bwvines, Owner at Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you for your review and we are glad you enjoyed your week here. Come back and see us on your next visit to Napa.
antioch, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

we would definitely stay here again - super friendly/helpful staff. incredibly comfortable beds that i wish i could have spent more time in and hopefully next time it will be warm enough to play in the pool.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwvines, Owner at Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you for your review Peggy. We are glad you had a "great stay" at our hotel. Thank you for the compliments of my staff, most have been here many years. We just celebrated 30 years of service for one of our employees, Margaret, who has been here since we opened our doors. She is considered family! You can see her picture at Facebook.com/innatthevines (Dec 10). Come back and see us when the weather warms up so you can use our pool area.
Hidden Valley Lake, United States
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Great central location for exploring downtown Napa and the Napa Valley. Good access from HWY 29, HWY 12, and HWY 128. There are plenty of much more expensive choices in the Napa area, but saving a few $$ on lodging allows for stretching $$ for great local food and wine.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank David L
Thank you for your review and I am glad we were a "great place to stop" on your visit to the Napa Valley. We aim to be the best value for your $$ in Napa. Hope to see you again in the near future.
Goleta, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My last stay at Best Western (Casino Royale, Las Vegas) was so good, that perhaps my expectations were really high. However, this time, I was immensely dissatisfied. The reception staff was barely polite. The complementary soaps and toiletries were of bad quality. My scalp is itching ever since I washed my hair using that horrible shampoo. The water in the shower was, at best, lukewarm! When we called the reception, they asked us to wait 15 minutes between baths, but the water never really warmed up. What is the point of paying $300 for 2 nights if we cannot even take a shower without catching a cold? And yes, the reason I got cold, is that even the in-room hair dryers were below standard. When I started the dryer, it started giving a foul burned-metal odor. The room and the cleanliness was OK. At the time of booking, we were told we will get the "swimming pool view". And we did get it. But the huge window that we had was see-through, so had we kept the curtains open, everyone at the pool would have had our "room view". So we had to keep the curtains closed at all times, resulting in dim lighting at 9 a.m.! There were no plug points which were easily accessible for charging our cell phones/ laptops. The room heater did not work. Thank God, the weather wasn't any cooler. It was really a very disappointing stay. One of the reasons I pay the Best Western room price is that I can travel light. I shouldn't have to worry about carrying everything from a bath soap to extra set of lamps when I go on my weekend getaways! I did not expect such a below average quality from Best Western. Next time, I will think twice before I make any reservations here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Geetika K
bwvines, Owner at Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
I am sorry that you didn't have a good stay at our hotel. I was surprised at your review and I do understand that opinions vary. I have checked your room and did find 7 extra plugs within easy access, three on the desk, two built into the front of the microwave and two left of the bed. I also checked the heater and the hairdryer and both function property. We do also have an extra blanket and pillow in each room.

Yes your room has a "see - through window" overlooking the pool. There is a flowerbed with window high plants and the window does have sheers so no one can see in during daylight hours. The soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion were extensively researched. This brand, Terra Pure organic green tea has been a huge hit at our hotel. We have sold it by the case to a few guests already.

The biggest surprise was your view of our customer service. We pride ourselves on our customer service and have hundreds of comments of how friendly and knowledgeable they are. I hope you will give as another chance to change your mind and maybe an upstairs room would fit your needs better.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Someone said this hotel is outside of the city but I disagree. It is in Napa and it is one mile from all the fantastic restaurants on Main Street along the river. Very convenient. Great value and the staff were super friendly. Beds were comfy and the room was quite large and nicely appointed. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I would ask for the 3rd floor next time. That way no one is above you.