“Honest lodging and helpful staff! Cheap too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chablis Inn

Chablis Inn
Ranked #26 of 30 Hotels in Napa
Stevenson Ranch, California
“Honest lodging and helpful staff! Cheap too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

Great spaceous rooms, clean and comfortable, not fancy please dont expect detailled service and decor but it perfectly serves its purpose! Has proper parking at the hotel (IMPORTANT) Will return if a visit to the Napa valley and vicinity is on my schedule again!

• Stayed January 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
San Gabriel, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

Loved this hotel..it was value priced and in a good location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped us book a great wine tour in a short amount of time. Room was clean and well stocked with towels and fridge kept our drinks cold.

Overall...I would highly recommend this place for anyone traveling to the Napa Valley :- )

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Luckygirl69
Fortuna, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

This Hotel was very Cozy! Comfortable bed and pillows, quiet room, warm heater, very spacious! I was very impressed with the hotels location. Lots of shopping right across the street, within miles of the beautiful, artistic Yountville area! I will defanilty stay there again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2011

With the wide variety of lodging establishments located throughout the Napa Valley, this was the first time I've ever stayed in the area (even though I am originally from the Bay Area and lived in San Francisco & San Rafael).

My girlfriend and I decide on this place as this was part of a special for http://LivingSocial.com. She purchased me a package that included a 2-night stay for two complete with a complimentary bottle of red wine and a FREE tasting at Silenus Vineyards winery. For Napa, at $125, this is a great deal and we took full advantage of this amazing offer.

As this review is focused mainly on the hotel, I will give you my full experience in the time I was here. We arrive on a Friday afternoon around 4:15pm as we checked into our room. We were both very impressed with the cleanliness of the room as well as how everything was laid out. As a nice added feature, there was a mini-refrigerator as well as wet bar, coffee maker (w/complimentary coffee & hot cocoa) an iron/ironing board, hairdryer, and TV armoire complete with about 20 channels on the TV. There was also a study area and the counter tops in the wet bar area and bathroom were of a nice granite which really made this little place look quite classy. In addition, the showers produced consistent hot water and the heater/air conditioner was up to par as well.

I would have to say one of the only dislikes are that the beds are a little bit on the firm side. I guess I am spoiled considering I sleep on a queen size pillowtop at home but I almost had to always sleep on my back during my 2-night stay (even though I am mainly a side sleeper). One other minor complaint that my girlfriend had was that the wi-fi internet was a tad bit on the sluggish side (which was the primary reason for deducting a star on this place).

Overall, this is a great location and what really sold us on this hotel was that it was in close proximity to everything; 1 block from Starbucks as well as the freeway & shopping; 3 blocks from Highway 29 and just a hop, skip, and a jump from Target & Whole Foods. We will definitely consider coming here again when we stay in Napa.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DonJHughes
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

Went for concert near by at Uptown theater. Couldn't have been happier for cute place, good size room for us (a couple) with our friend in neighboring queen bed, and two dogs. Very well-equipped and wonderful staff.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Corte Madera, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

I've stayed there twice for a yoga workshop I was teaching in Napa. I will reserve again for the next workshop in May 2012. The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. It's centrally located close to Whole Foods and all the great sites Napa offers. The grounds aren't super fancy however they do offer a pool and hot tub.

Room Tip: I've stayed on the 1st and 2nd floor. First floor is more convenient as there are no elevators...