a lovely setting, swans, ducks in the pool, great rooms, and would have got an excellent, but for the hot water being out just when I needed to use it, and for the fact my keys got blocked because they hadn't asked for a credit card on check in and therefore I owed $9.95 for the internet - as a Hilton Honors member they do have all my details on file and therefore this is a rather petty way to deal with a charge that small... and a lot of hotels would give free internet just because of the inconvenience of the hot water being out- I don't like going out to something important and my hair not looking its best because I can't wash it! but still a gorgeous property and rooms with very nice decor and off-season rates are pretty decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA