I live in san francisco and wanted a quick get away to Napa valley. I booked a room at the Embassy suites in Napa to extend my stay for a weekend of sight seeing and wine tasting. Upon arriving, I was impressed with the overall appearance of the hotel. It felt like home! The room was clean and modern with great attention payed to detail! After checking in and resting for a short while, I found it hard to leave the room for my day of adventure. The courtyard was filled with redwoods and even a pool with swans. The staff was on the ball and seemed happy to be there! After my day of touring the valley, I returned to My cool and quiet room and slept like a baby. Breakfast started early which I appreciated and the home style eggs and potatoes were fantastic, Great coffee too! Highly recommend this place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA