The Napa Embassy Suites is one of the nicest in this chain. The grounds are lovely; not many hotels feature a pond with swans. The custom made breakfasts and the evening reception were both excellent. The suite was clean and comfortable. I would advise potential guests not to book atrium rooms; the atrium, in spite of skylights and large windows, is dark and very noisy during the breakfast and reception hours. The management takes the job of maintaining the property seriously. During our stay the lobby (which looked fine and fresh to us when we arrived) was being redone and sidewalks were being redone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA