Since our "usual" Napa hotel was booked, we stayed at the Embassy Suites. The location and rooms were good, and it worked well since we had 3 people. I think it is overpriced for what you get-"free" wifi that keeps cutting out, TVs that needed maintenance to fix it, nightly reception with chips and salsa. The breakfast was good, but not as good as other ES that I have stayed in (less choices of food). Had a fine stay but will look elsewhere for the next time. Also, even though I am a "Hilton" member, did not receive anything special or get a special rate like some other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA