^This is one of my favorite places for my husband and I to stay! Every year on our Anniversary, the two of us go to Napa for a weekend and stay at this beautiful hotel. From the moment you arrive there is a comfortable feeling about this place. The building it's self is in an Itialian Villa style with lots of tile work both inside and out with warm colors to make you feel at home.. The lobby has comfortable seating with a nice fire place for those who are tired from all of their travels and on a cool night you can sit with a warm drink and relax. Check in is quick and friendly. We always get a one room "suite" which has a living area with a couch (which pulls out into a bed) a chair, t.v. and a small dining table. All of the rooms we have stayed in have a small refridgerator with a sink and lots of cabinet space for all of those goodies you bring back from shopping! there is a standard bathroom that has a tub/shower combination and is always clean with lots of towels and a blow drier for those who need it. The bedroom has a comfortable bed, an Armoire and a small sink area with lots of plugs for all the gadgets you bring along with a nice size television.. When you have unpacked everything, it's time to explore! as you walk outside from the lobby there is a lovely walkway with a beautiful garden and in the center of that garden....is a lovely little "island" which has a pond surrounding it! there are some ducks and some really beautiful swans and along with the sound of the water it is SO relaxing to sit on one of the many benches and tables that line the walk way. In the mornings, they have a complimentary breakfast which you go and have made for you in a little breakfast area...they have fresh fruit, toast, rolls, and hot and cold cereals for those who want a light breakfast and then there is a hot food area where you wait in line for things like omlettes (there is a nice selection of things to put in you omlette) eggs, sausage, bacon and pancakes. We find the breakfast the perfect thing to start our day off with lots of energy! After a day of sight seeing and checking out the large abouts of wineries in the area you come back to your room, drop off your treasures and go downstairs for a complimentary snack along with something good to drink! you can have either spirits or just soda...you chose.
All in all, it's a really relaxing and beautiful place to stay and we will keep coming back every chance we get....try it, you'll love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA