Looks to be a newly renovated hotel, nice lobby and grounds. Rooms were nice. Reasonably priced. Breakfast good and not crowded, didn't go to the evening reception. Nothing really walkable from the hotel, need to drive everywhere. First trip to Napa, next time I will likely stay closer to the wineries to cut down on driving time. All exterior entrances around a courtyard. The walkway was very noisy when people would roll their suitcases by. Also, groups in the courtyard late in the evening making a lot of noise. I don't think they realised how much their sound carried. Staff was pleasant for my limited interactions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA