“Embassy doesn't disappoint”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Napa
Reviewed 20 March 2009

We stayed at the Embassy one night during our trip because I had a free hotel voucher. If we could have stayed the entire time, we would have. This is one of the best Embassy Suites I have ever stayed in. The rooms were amazing and the free breakfast was delicious. The hotel landscape and decor was impressive and welcoming. The rates were $179 a night on a big event weekend.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley

Reviewed 16 March 2009

My wife and I met on a "Friday the 13th" and we try to get away to someplace nice on that weekend.After many hours of surfing the web,we picked ES Napa Valley.We arrived around noon and our room was ready.That was a great surprise.We went to our room to check out.The room itself was very nice and quit,but along way from the resturant,pool,spa.This weekend was very cold and wet.I called the front desk and asked for a room closer,they said"NO PROBLEM" but it was near the freeway.He would send someone up to our room to show us the other room.Manny Gonzales came to the room and showed us the other room.We took the new room.We came back after dinner at Rings to later find out MANNY had left us a bottle of wine.Thank you MANNY.On Saturday we spoke with Manny about wine tasting and he gave us alot of info on wineries.When we got back we found coffee beans and a grinder for fresh coffee.What a surprise.If all hotels had customer service like what MANNY GONZALES gives we enjoy our stays alot more.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank McCaffrey
Reviewed 13 March 2009

One of the best hotel experiences. We came here after wine tasting for a huge family get together during the easter holiday. Free cooked to order breakfast in the morning. Free appetizers and cocktails in the evening. The hotel itself is beautiful inside and out. We sat outside next to the pond with swans and chatted with other friendly hotel stayers. The staff is super friendly. Great indoor pool and hottub. Great bar. Great rooms. Great everything! Loved it and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2009

When I got to the Embassy Suites, the room I got was right next to the freeway, and was a bit too loud for me. I called the front desk and they were more than willing to change my room to a more quiet area. My room was beautiful, quiet and very cozy. The atrium outside my room was so much better than I though it would be, they have real swans and ducks hanging out in the little river! I was so taken back by how gorgeous it was. I ordered room service for dinner, and have to admit that it wasn't the best, but it was ok. The breakfast however is really good! They advertise made to order breakfast which I figured would be just omelets or something along those lines, but it was pancakes, bacon, sausage, potatoes, eggs, omelets, and the normal stuff like muffins, fruit, bread, cereal and lots of other yummy stuff. I was so pleased that I had a REAL breakfast and it was really yummy. Everyone that I spoke to that worked at ES was really nice and pleasant.

I would for sure stay here again without hesitation, and would recommend it to a friend as well.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Cherie078
Reviewed 20 February 2009

I was blown away at how nice, and comfortable, and beautiful this hotel was.
I used Hilton Points to stay here and I would definitely return. The grounds are peaceful and there are lots of charming areas to sit outside and enjoy the garden. The breakfast was satisfactory (they have hot food served to order). The room was very comfortable and pleasing.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank gone2bigsur
Reviewed 18 February 2009

I just stayed one night on business February 11th. Like others have said, it does have an odd layout. I, however didn't find that to be an issue at all. It was really nice that you either had the typical Embassy atrium view or an outside garden view. And, if the weather is nice, the garden offers plenty of places to sit, relax, and enjoy the view. The room was updated and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Like the other Embassy Suites, the room also had a separate seating area. The evening cocktail hour was nice, with a variety of wines and beer to choose from. The snacks were lacking to say the least though. As for breakfast, it was good, just limited in comparison to other Embassy Suites I have stayed at. Overall, a nice stay. I would recommend staying there. If the weather is nice, even better.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank GT6
Reviewed 10 January 2009

I was a bit weary at first to book our reservation at Embassy Suites since I usually don't like to stay at big chain hotels, but this hotel turned out to be gorgeous. The hotel itself is very clean and new-looking, and the grounds are very nicely done. Our room was huge, with a great sitting area and flat screen tv, a little kitchen with a mini-fridge, wine glasses, and corkscrew, and a big bathroom and bedroom.

One of our favorite things about the hotel was the complimentary cocktail hour every evening from 5-7. Not only is it an open bar, but also they have little snacks and things to munch on.

The outdoor pool is really small and most of the time was full of little kids, but the indoor pool was quiet and relaxing. The hotel was great and was a great value for the money.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple