We stayed at the Embassy one night during our trip because I had a free hotel voucher. If we could have stayed the entire time, we would have. This is one of the best Embassy Suites I have ever stayed in. The rooms were amazing and the free breakfast was delicious. The hotel landscape and decor was impressive and welcoming. The rates were $179 a night on a big event weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA