Hotel Indigo Napa Valley
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$478
US$314
US$302
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Westin Verasa Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$464
US$421
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$307
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$193
US$382
US$357
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$325
Andaz Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$456
US$433
Hyatt.com
Wine Valley Lodge(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$133
Orbitz.com
US$872
US$743
All reviewsmexican restaurant next doornapa valleymake your own wafflesfree breakfastwould stay here againyogurtbed was comfortablethe main highwaywine countryshort drivebottle of wineivywineriesrefrigeratorbeddinghelenacalifornia
Reviewed 31 August 2011

We spent four nights at the Ivy in August. Hotel was clean. Staff was friendly. Plenty of parking. Breakfast was OK but loud. The main problem was the beds were very uncomfortable. Stiff and cheap. I stay in about 50 hotels a year and this was the worst bed I have slept in years. We both hated the bed more each day. We asked to change rooms but were told all the beds were the same. I would avoid this hotel unless you are OK with sleeping on the ground.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank PH-Travel-Lovers
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I was so happy to see this hotel. The remodel was nice and the rooms were clean and spacious. I would have giving this hotel a 5 but the walls are super thin! We could hear the next door room talking all night. I didnt get much sleep until they went to bed. I'm sure they were woken up early when our daughter was crying in the morning. Breakfast was ok. For a napa hotel I expect a nice breakfast like at the river terrace. Room rates are affordable when we booked though one of the "extra hotel room websites - where they dont list the name of the hotel".

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2011

Nice, new rooms, great to have a pool, slightly odd location by the freeway (but actually worked out well, as it is between downtown napa and yountville, which made travelling around the region very easy).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Our friends' wedding was Aug 20th and we had wine tasting and a welcome reception in Yountville on the 19th...so staying here worked out well, since it was only about a 5+ minute drive to Yountville. We stayed in Room 129 which faces onto the pool, lovely but hardly used...I guess everyone was busy wine tasting? We enjoyed a very nice dinner our first night at Oxbow Market. Yes, the light switch in the closet was a little weird and the walls/floors a little thin, but overall we thought the remodel a success. I used the business center to check in for our return flight, yes only one computer, but I was the only one there! The breakfast was very busy, but they seemed to keep up. I liked the waffles!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My wife and I got married in Napa Valley in May 2011. We scouted out accommodations in Jan 2011 right when the Ivy Hotel was being renovated. In fact, we met the new GM - Jeff Perry - at a wedding event while there. He nicely showed us what the hotel renovations would result in along with the spectacular rates (for Napa and for this location just N of City of Napa along the Wine Highway) they would have for us when we came back. Based on his great presentation/overview, we decided to use the Ivy Hotel as our primary accommodations for over 50 family and guests. Jeff and his staff were fantastic to deal with as our YES RSVPs came in and arrival/departure plans were made. Needless to say, we were a bit worried about this hotel since they had just opened a month or so earlier, so we held our breath as the guests started arriving on Thursday AM in mid-May 2011. We were thrilled when every single wedding party guest was not only satisfied with their accommodations but also with the staff at the Ivy. They liked the breakfast in the AM, they liked the modernistic rooms, they liked the rates (we paid for a lot of our families directly). I heard only a few complaints that the floors/walls are a bit thin so you can hear people walking in the halls at night/morning.
So. Why only 3 stars, then? Sadly, we've had little/no luck in getting Jeff Perry back on the phone/Email since our wedding weekend ended to discuss the bill. We believe - in the checkout confusion - that our personal credit card was overcharged for some guest room nights. We're not sure, but we THINK this is accurate based on our spreadsheet calculations. No amount of phone calls or Emails to Jeff or his staff seems to warrant a call-back or acknowledgement that they will help us work this out so we don't feel overcharged. We're bummed that this experience ended so negatively as everything else went so darn well.
So - I'll say this - great renovation. Great location if you want easy access to wineries. Great staff. Don't count on them helping you at all if something goes wrong with your bill. :-(

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family