Hotel Indigo Napa Valley
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$364
US$247
US$216
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$172
GardenInn.com
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$335
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$194
BestWestern.com
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$315
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$1,294
US$1,257
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$311
Travelocity
All reviewsmexican restaurant next doornapa valleymake your own wafflesfree breakfastwould stay here againyogurtbed was comfortablethe main highwaywine countryshort drivebottle of wineivywineriesrefrigeratorbeddinghelenacalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We stayed at the BW Premier Ivy Inn over Memorial Day weekend for a friends wedding weekend in Napa.The positive:location easy to find, we arrived early for check in and our room to our surprise was ready at 12pm, upon arrival to the room we found that it was furnished beautifully and very appealing. The Negative: the mattress was extremely hard and uncomfortable, the bathroom sink didn't drain and overflowed while we were brushing our teeth, the bathroom light only worked when it felt like it, and the kicker was the complimentary breakfast was by far lacking. not allot of options for a BW Premier property and the items that were offered were either stale or expired, not to mention the breakfast room was so crowded we had to line up in the hall to get something to eat and bring it back to our room. Our expectations were much higher and we left feeling disappointed in our stay at the Ivy Inn.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Let me start off with this. I'm not usually the one to leave a review online. I stopped by Best Western with serious doubts that this hotel could meet my personal standards of comfort. I mean, Best Western is not exactly a W Hotel.

This Best Western is not your average hotel. After all other hotels were almost sold out in the area for a holiday weekend, I got a room for over half the cost of the local bed and breakfast rates. It comes with an outdoor hottub and heated pool, oh and yes, breakfast too. We hit the right week of the year and ended up with a complementary room upgrade to a suite and snagged 4 premium bottles of local wine as a gift, along with six wine glasses. The room has a refrigerator, Keurig, microwave, bar sink, multi-media wall inputs to the TV, couch, chairs, iPod clock with speakers, large his and hers sinks in the bathroom and a larger-than-normal tub for a hotel. Catherine and Martha at the front desk were amazing. They helped me find the right room for my trip and treated me like I was the most important guest of the day. They made my trip here incredible, which it was as I hoped it would be for my honeymoon to Nappa Valley.

When I checked in, I was invited to a free wine tasting in the hotel's breakfast room from Mario Andretti's (yes, the race car driver) winery, just down the road. The wine was fantastic. We sat in the beautiful, modern garden patio and enjoyed wine, strawberries and cheese. Inside, the breakfast room was full of modern style table and chairs and a small wine bar, apparently set up for local wineries to let you sample their wine without ever leaving the hotel. Seriously, you can't do better than this while still in your hotel.

Don't judge this book by its cover, this hotel competes with any premium hotel brand at half the cost. You should try this hotel out before spending way too much on a bed and breakfast that offers fewer amenities. I doubt you will find another hotel with more to offer.

3  Thank glennluther
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Even as a Hotwire customer, they upgraded us to a suite. Very friendly and helpful. Promptly addressed maintenance issue with noisy A/C fan. Very nice hot breakfast buffet. Cool "mod" furnishing, recently renovated. Very comfortable mattress. Highly recommended.

1  Thank EasyToPleaseTrav
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We stayed here over for Mother's Day weekend. It was a great location to wine tasting, shopping, restaurants, and relaxing. Moreover, the rooms were very clean, comfortable, and had been updated recently. The staff was very nice. Breakfast was included: fresh waffles, sausage and eggs, cereals, pastries, It's only a two story building and the pool was very small. Can be noisy if small children are running in the halls.

Room Tip: Choose the upper floor rooms; they will be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2012

This hotel is in a good location, right on 29 where the wineries start. The rooms have been upgraded and the beds are very comfortable. The breakfast is pretty good (fresh fruit, waffles, fresh juice, bagels, etc).

The major problem is the sound proofing between the rooms is terrible. The people next door decided to stumble in around 1 AM and I could hear everything they said as if they were in the same room.

For the second night I asked to move to a room that was not adjoining (meaning, there was no door between the two rooms). It was much better. I would not stay there unless you get a room that doesn't open up to the room next door.

I also though the price ($200) was a bit high for what you got.

Room Tip: Do not get a room with a door to the adjoining unit!!
1  Thank MikeSF