All reviews mexican restaurant next door red hen napa valley free breakfast would stay here again bed was comfortable the main highway wine tasting wine country short drive ivy wineries cereal bedding helena california
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

In July 2018, we made reservations for a double bed room and spoke to Ryan directly with hotel for a one night stay. My husband is a member with IHG and set the reservation with his membership. Within days, we cancelled the reservations with the same person Ryan - that told me all was taken care of and that it was cancelled.
Move forward to last week on Sept 21st. I get a charge to my AMEX card ! I immediately call the hotel to inquire about this charge which was charged BEFORE being present had we not previously cancelled back in July.
Ryan then tells me that this is no refundable and that he sent me an email confirmation - which I never received! He only frustrated me more and then hung up on me! I called back to continue the discussion and he left the phone to dead air as he spoke to others at the counter.

I did receive an email from Ryan after I instructed him to send it to me with a follow up from the manger . He copied both Ricky and Raj and although all were copied with the situation and a customer - NOBODY CALLED BACK!

Please reconsider your reservations are in tact as the hotel service I experienced was more than a horrible experience. I would never stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RajinderC23, Manager at Hotel Indigo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Guest,

We apologize for the experience. We have flexible rates where a guest can cancel before arrival, yours was a non-refundable reservation and that is the reason your card was charged before arrival. We apologize that we couldn't contact you immediately.

Please review our cancellation policy for every rate on the ihg.com

Thanks

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Very clean hotel, staff friendly and helpful. Brunch was good and had an omelet making station (good).
One complaint or thing I would improve on is there were not a lot of accessible outlets for devices.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RajinderC23, Manager at Hotel Indigo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Sandi,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Indigo. We are glad you enjoyed the stay and thank you for providing the feedback.

We look forward serving you in future.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing stay. Rooms are very modern and comfortable. Service is very good. Location is very nice. We will surely stay here whenever we are in Napa again. Thank you Indigo for this lovely stay.

Dear Faisal,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Indigo. We are truly happy that friendly service and comfortable room made a difference in your stay.

We look forward to serve you in future.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel Indigo was a great find and is a modern, friendly and well-placed base for exploring the Napa Valley. It right off the main highway which runs the length of the valley, yet it’s surprisingly quiet. What you lose from being outside one of the main towns, such as Yountville or Calistoga, you gain in finding everything you want to see within quick and easy reach. It’s also great value and the staff are marvellous. The rooms were clean, well-appointed and pleasantly decorated. Breakfast is a joy - the cheerful, efficient staff cater for all your needs and the made-to-order omelets are superb. There’s a pool, and a couple of restaurants within walking distance - be sure to visit Il Posto (please see my review). It’s a proper hotel but small enough to make it a home from home for a few days. We’d definitely go back if we are in the area again.

Dear David,

Thank you for staying with Hotel Indigo and writing a positive review for the staff and hotel. Yes! our location is very convenient to wineries in the area. We are so happy to hear that our team associates made a difference in your stay.

We look forward to serve you in near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very helpful to arrange tours and very nice rooms. The bar and the restaurant was great for happy hour. With a great local wine selections. Food was average but nice to eat at hotel. Swimming pool was clean and nice for the kids to enjoy before dark as the temps drop quickly after sunset.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RajinderC23, Manager at Hotel Indigo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Gilbert,

Thank you for stayinga at Hotel Indigo- Napa Valley.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed the stay and loved the happy hour.

We look forward serving you in future.

Rajinder s.