There must have been something going on in the area when we were there as the rooms were 250/night! That would be okay if it were more of a traditional hotel, but this is basically a 60s style Motor Inn: only two levels in the style of an old school Holiday Inn. Sure, there has been an effort to update the rooms but it's clear that there is only so much that can be done. The bathroom decor is very dated, the A/C is a wall unit and there is no closet or much (if any) drawer space (just an open rack to hang some clothes on).
The room was clean, however. Both the bed and shower were satisfactory, and I know there was an attempt at introducing nicer sheets and furniture. I also appreciated the fact they had a safe in the room because I felt a little uneasy when we first checked in and I realized all the rooms were facing outward (into the parking lot). It also didn't appear as if there was any security on duty. After a day or so, I felt less nervous in the place and didn't worry as much. If you plan on going swimming, don't bother. The pool is TINY and it's located right off of the parking lot...not exactly relaxing or picturesque. The elevators also need to be redone--they're very dimly lit and old.
The best part of this place is its location. Right by Main Street and all manner of restaurants and attractions. We'd go out and eat right in the area every night--no need to drive which was very nice. I will also say that the customer service was good. The woman who checked us in was very helpful and nice, as was the fellow who came to room in an instant to unlock my safe that was stuck.
This would hardly be my first choice should I return to Napa. We booked this because the town was sold virtually sold out. It's a 100/night room priced at 250/night. Had it been less expensive I may have a slightly better opinion of it, yet I also understand that it's ultimately a business and if they could charge (and get) that rate, they should.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to everything that makes Napa Valley so special, Napa Valley Hotel & Suites is the ideal choice for business travelers and pleasure seekers alike. Featuring business-friendly amenities and a charming boutique feel, Napa Valley Hotel & Suites is within walking distance to a number of local Napa attractions, such as the Copia Center, Oxbow Market, Opera House, Napa Riverwalk, and Historic Old Town Napa. For corporate travel, for weekend getaways, or for tourist adventures, Napa Valley Hotel & Suites is simply the traveler's choice for experiencing everything that Napa Valley has to offer -- and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Napa Valley Hotel & Suites, a 3 Palms Boutique Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel And Suites
- Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Travelodge Napa
- Napa Travel Lodge
- Napa Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Napa
- Napa Valley Hotel & Suites, a 3 Palms Boutique Hotel And Resort CA