Wine Valley Lodge
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$364
US$249
Official Website
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$244
US$216
  • Breakfast included
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$157
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$379
US$307
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$234
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanpicnic areayogurtdowntown napafridge and microwavemotel styleclose to downtownwould stay here againsmall poolshort staystayed one nightking bedshort driveeasy accesslodgingwine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Anyone complaining about this hotel is missing the point, which is that it's a totally serviceable room in a central area of Napa for $100-150/night. Can't beat that. We rented a room for an afternoon, after checking out of our AirBnb, so that our group could nap, use the pool, and get changed for a fancy night out. This place was absolutely perfect for that, had great A/C, a nice pool, quiet, had a large comfortable king bed.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Lovely, quaint place! Perfect location for touring wineries as it is located in Napa and allows easy access to Hwy 29 to drive north to all towns in Napa. 3 minute drive to downtown Napa with plethora of restaurants and shops. Room was clean with comfy beds and newer fixtures. Go early for the free breakfast of frozen egg sandwiches, bagels and fresh fruit, as once it runs out, that's it. Coffee from the machine was terrible and juice ran out by 9:30 am. Young Indian woman at front desk was knowledgeable and welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank amwitlox
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Not very impressed with this hotel. But for Napa it is reasonably priced. On entering the room we were overwhelmed by a strong chemical smell, evidently from products used for cleaning the rooms. The room was average. The bathroom was a little on the funky side. I guess it was "sanitary" but around the corners and edges there was old dirty grit. There is no smoking in the rooms allowed, however the people in the room next to ours set up a table and chairs outside their door (and ours) smoking cigarettes, drinking wine and "drunk" talking pretty loud. The smell of their smoke was wafting into our room even though our windows and doors were shut and the air conditioner was on. At midnight I finally stuck my head out the door and said, "Hey, man, we're trying to sleep in here." They smoked another cigarette and finally went in their room. I wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on Coombs Street can be noisy with street traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Flufton
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Room was cozy but with lots of features. Easy access, old style one story motel layout, I parked 8 feet from our door-easy unload/loading. Breakfast included, very helpful, friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again. Great price,

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is a nice, neat and clean hotel. The first thing I noticed when we checked in is that the grounds are very neat and clean. There is a nice little area where you can sit under a shade umbrella. The pool area was neat and clean as well. The staff was friendly. Everything in the room worked like it should and was decorated nicely. The complimentary breakfast was better than I thought it would be. Instead of just the usual oatmeal and some fruit and muffins, this hotel has both hot and cold cereal, bread, bagels and danishes for toasting. Breakfast sandwiches that can be microwaved, a selection of juices and a great coffee machine with several flavors of coffee. The pool was too warm for my preference, but that is the only thing "wrong" with my stay. I will be staying there every time I go to Napa.

Room Tip: All the rooms are non-smoking but there are chairs and ash trays outside of the rooms, so I do not think there is a bad room to be found here.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family