With 2 restuarants, a general store, a delicious bakery and more in the mill complex, this is a great base for exploring Napa Valley. It's easy to find and there's plenty of parking available.
Reception displays details of activities in the area, plus there are ipads, complementary coffee and cucumber iced water (delicious!) for guests. As well as our breakfast vouchers we received comlementary drinks vouchers for the club beside the General store where we saw two bands after dinner one evening.
Delicious breakfast comes from Sweetie Pies bakery (available in the bakery or via room service) . My friend was hooked on their morning buns in no time. Breakfast is also available in the Napa General Store - we ate there with our pilot and fellow flight mates after our balloon ride with Balloons Above The Valley.
We ate at the excellent Angele restaurant at the end of the mill building and it was so good that we booked and returned the next night.
There was a problem with our initial room so we were moved to 102 in the Embarcadero. It's a seriously spacious room with an enormous and unbelievably comfortable bed with gorgeous linens. It was the best sleep I had all trip.The CD player with a couple of mellow CDs was a nice touch and it was the only hotel we stayed in where there was a kettle as well as a coffee maker, which i very much appreciated.
The only minor irritations that we had were regarding the power sockets which didn't seem to work at all at one side of the room and the bathroom (the shower took a while to get warm and the energy saving light incredibly slow to respond) but neither would put me off staying there again or recommending the hotel. The "very good" rating for value is a reflection of our great satisfaction with room 102 (excellent vaue) tempered by the disappointment and frustration we'd have felt if the initial problem hadn't existed and we'd had to stay in our initial room which was tiny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa! Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country. Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA