We came here in the middle of August for my birthday. Very easy to find, nice neighborhood with many dining options, most within walking distance. The hotel was better than I expected, the room decor was really nice and not Grandmaish or too starkly modern. The staff was helpful and efficient. There were beautiful gardens, container plantings, fountain, gift shops, and restaurants. It was fun to walk around the neighborhood and see the Victorian mansions and walk along the riverside walkway. Uptown theatre is only a block away, so I've been looking on their schedule to find an excuse to go stay at Napa River Inn again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa! Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country. Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA