My husband and I stayed here on our way to a conference in Santa Clara and loved it so much, we came back on the way home and stayed another night! We were pleasantly surprised to get a bottle of wine on our return trip- which is apparently a perk they give to their returning guests.
We were upgraded to a suite both times, and the rooms were fabulous. The Manager was so welcoming as were all of the employees.
The bed was super comfortable, and the breakfast in bed was fantastic. We'll definitely be staying here again when we go back to Napa. The location was perfect- just a few steps away from Morimoto (which I also recommend).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa! Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country. Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA