“Beautiful room with great service, would stay again in a minute.”

Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Napa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 18 October 2009

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel last week. The room is beautiful and everything you would need is included. My husband and I loved, loved the bed, we could of stayed in it all day. The breakfast is included in the price of the room and it is spectacular. Included is nightly turn down service and chocolate. My husband and I were celebrating our 35th Anniversary and when we arrived there was a bottle of wine waiting for us. Plenty of restaurants with walking distance. I would come back in a minute.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank valinmonroe

Reviewed 11 October 2009

We stayed here 3 nights with another couple. Service requests answered promptly. Dinner at Angele was terrific. Beautiful Grounds. Excellant location. Breakfasts delivered to room a nice touch

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2009

An interesting hotel in an historic and newly renovated complex of stores and restaurants. Friendly, attentive but discrete staff. Beautiful rooms. Great location.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2009

My husband and I just returned from Napa where we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. We were looking for something romantic and unique and we definitely found it with the Napa River Inn. The staff was great and very helpful. A big Shout Out to Renee Chaney, concierge and Armando. They were quick with suggestions and answered every question. They made us feel special and always took time to help us no matter how mundane a request.

Our room was clean and very comfortable. We had a room overlooking the patio but noise was never an issue.

Overall this was a great place to stay and I highly recommend it.

Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2009

For my 40th Birthday, I planned a trip to Napa Valley with a bunch of girlfriends. I came across this hotel on the Internet and thought it looked pretty nice so I went ahead and booked it. I was beyond pleasantly surprised...beautiful hotel, great location, phenomenal service, great value (including breakfast)...I just loved it. And Renee the Concierge was incredibly helpful with setting up dinner reservations and wine tours. My girlfriends were also impressed...one of them even said the hotel and the trip were far beyond her expectations. I have nothing but fabulous things to say about this place. I highly recommend it and would return again and again!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank leannekmartin
Reviewed 25 August 2009

We just came back from our stay at the Napa River Inn. We had an "amazing" vacation. The staff was friendly, the hotel was perfect. Great location, walking distance to several restaurants. Renee the Concierge helped us ahead of time with planning our wine tour, she was great. We would love to stay again. We could not have asked for a better experience.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2009

My wife and I spent four days here during our honeymoon and had an outstanding experience. The inn offers a full range of guest services ( with the notable exception of a pool) but the friendly staff, excellent service and close proximity o downtown Napa more than make up for the relatively small grounds. On site are two excellent restaurants and Renee, our concierge, was always available to help us find tables at other restaurants (as well as organizing our bike tour and hot air balloon ride).

While those seeking farmhouses and country side will find Napa River Inn's downtown setting a bit urban, if you like walking home from dinner to a very quiet and romantic bedroom, you will love this place.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Napa
Andaz Napa
Andaz Napa
#4 of 30 in Napa
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn
The Westin Verasa Napa
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley
Wine Country Inn & Cottages

Been to Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill? Share your experiences!