We stayed at the Napa River Inn for seven nights and had a fantastic time. The breakfasts were delicious, the service was outstanding, and the accommodations were incredibly comfortable. They even had a bottle of Cabernet and chocolates waiting for us on our arrival. Best part of our trip and a great location for wine-bar hopping in the evening (use the Bountyhunter free tastings the hotel gives out). Pay a little extra and upgrade the rooms to one of the historical ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa! Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country. Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA