Elegant rooms, with high quality finishings, great bed. We had a view over the river (although being on the ground floor we had to have our blinds down to protect our privacy from the people walking along the riverside path). We loved the Sweetie Pie bakery-style breakfast which was included in the price. We also signed up for the Dinner package, which had a higher room rate but we got $100 certificate per room per night for one of four nearby restaurants. We worried that there may be some "catch" in being able to use the certificate but there was none that we could find - you just had to use it all up at one sitting. That made this expensive hotel more modest in price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa! Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country. Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA