Was surprised with a stay here for my birthday. I believe we used Marriott points so as to price I can not comment but it is a GREAT value, regardless. Upon arrival our room was not available for early check in, but after a 5 hour flight I needed to freshen up, I was offered the spa amenities to freshen up. That was much welcomed a quick shower and I was ready to go. It is easily accessed from the highway. The grounds were immaculate. We ate in the bistro area in the lobby the food was good. In the evening they were offering samples of wine. (Score!) There is a great outdoor space to lounge and view the valley. Our room was fantastic, small issue with tv was fixed immediately.
The spa-- hmmm. I was disappointed in difficulty scheduling a speciality service. Wanted to have regular shower not Vichy, they almost refused that option. I wish they would have. The wrap and massage we stated late after I arrived 45 minutes early. They seemed rushed. It was not relaxing. I would not use spa services again but I would stay here without a doubt. Coming from the east coast the air smelled of grapes, it was so awesome! The staff in the hotel went above and beyond to make my birthday special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, perfectly located at the gateway to legendary Napa Valley wine country, is the quintessential location for guests to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. The hotel features newly redesigned accommodations, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, and a full-service spa. The courtyard, with warmly lit fire pits and lush landscaping, provides the perfect spot for exciting al fresco events and a relaxing space to unwind. Within the lobby's modern setting is the renowned VINeleven restaurant, featuring contemporary American cuisine. A true garden-to-table experience, the ever-changing menu showcases ingredients plucked from the property's very own Heirloom Garden. Preserve Spa offers the perfect oasis for guests to experience pure tranquility and rejuvenation. Additional amenities include a fitness center, concierge services and more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA