This is a really lovely hotel, where me and my husband spent 2 nights whilst travelling California for our honeymoon. The rooms were very nice with everything that we needed. The hotel itself is large with lots of facilities, however as we were only in Napa for 1 full day and had booked to go on the wine train we did not explore the majority of these.
The hotel provides free wifi, however you do have the option to upgrade to faster connection for $4.95 if you wish. We did not take this option but found on our bill on the last day that we had been charged for it for both the days we were there. The receptionist took this straight off for us when we queried it so no drama but just one to watch.
On the day we arrived we had been travelling for some time and so decided to relax by the pool. The pool area was also clean.
The one off putting thing about this hotel was that while we were there, there were big corporate events taking place which seemed to take over a bit. In particular while we were relaxing around the pool a large group came out to the bar area by the pool and were doing some form of a quiz loudly over microphones.
This was the reason for this hotel getting a '4' rather than a '5' from me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, perfectly located at the gateway to legendary Napa Valley wine country, is the quintessential location for guests to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. The hotel features newly redesigned accommodations, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, and a full-service spa. The courtyard, with warmly lit fire pits and lush landscaping, provides the perfect spot for exciting al fresco events and a relaxing space to unwind. Within the lobby's modern setting is the renowned VINeleven restaurant, featuring contemporary American cuisine. A true garden-to-table experience, the ever-changing menu showcases ingredients plucked from the property's very own Heirloom Garden. Preserve Spa offers the perfect oasis for guests to experience pure tranquility and rejuvenation. Additional amenities include a fitness center, concierge services and more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA