My wife and I went to Napa for a couples getaway during a long weekend. I am a Platinum Elite with Marriott and used to great service with Marriott. This was no exception. The front desk called me ahead of my stay to confirm everything and even though they were out of upgrade able room options for my status they were on top of everything. Monica H. Took it upon herself to go over and above with her customer service for my wife and me. She knew this was a delayed anniversary related trip and surprised me with an upgrade to the Pres Suite and champagne and choco strawberries when we got back to our room. Candidly with my status I am used to upgrades (when available) but make no mistake -she did not have to go out of her way to save this room for our stay. Some people just get hospitality and service and she GETS IT. The place was packed and this was unexpected. Personally the front desk's attitude and personality really frames a property for me and this one has it down in spades. Beyond the outstanding upgrade for my stay - the grounds were great. The spa was perfect. Excellent massages! Really one of the best I've had. Everyone in our traveling party really enjoyed themselves. If this is a consideration for your stay - book it.
Thank you Monica H and the entire staff - it was a wonderful accent to our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, perfectly located at the gateway to legendary Napa Valley wine country, is the quintessential location for guests to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. The hotel features newly redesigned accommodations, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, and a full-service spa. The courtyard, with warmly lit fire pits and lush landscaping, provides the perfect spot for exciting al fresco events and a relaxing space to unwind. Within the lobby's modern setting is the renowned VINeleven restaurant, featuring contemporary American cuisine. A true garden-to-table experience, the ever-changing menu showcases ingredients plucked from the property's very own Heirloom Garden. Preserve Spa offers the perfect oasis for guests to experience pure tranquility and rejuvenation. Additional amenities include a fitness center, concierge services and more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA