I usually hate staying at the big chain hotels while on vacation if I can avoid it. I usually find them to offer a reliable stay, but the variability amongst properties within the same brand is just usually too much for me.
This Marriott was a very good Marriott, which is to say that if you don't usually like Marriotts (like me), you'll be mostly pleasantly surprised.
The room was big, clean and newer. Perfect? No, but close to everything I look for in a comfortable hotel stay. Soft, fluffy towels, everything clean and in perfect working order, a small coffee maker in the hotel room.
The on site restaurant was empty, but the food was surprisingly good (for a hotel restaurant).
No problems with our room, but be aware that there's no free Internet in the rooms themselves ($4.95/24 hours). The wireless Internet signal was strong and good to use. I think there was free Internet wifi in the lobby.
I found it annoying that if you wanted to print out a boarding pass in their business center, they charged for Internet use there too. I find such nickel-and-diming at a 'resort' such as this as unnecessary and a little annoying.
A good value for Napa Valley and on the north side of town, closer to the wineries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, perfectly located at the gateway to legendary Napa Valley wine country, is the quintessential location for guests to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. The hotel features newly redesigned accommodations, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, and a full-service spa. The courtyard, with warmly lit fire pits and lush landscaping, provides the perfect spot for exciting al fresco events and a relaxing space to unwind. Within the lobby's modern setting is the renowned VINeleven restaurant, featuring contemporary American cuisine. A true garden-to-table experience, the ever-changing menu showcases ingredients plucked from the property's very own Heirloom Garden. Preserve Spa offers the perfect oasis for guests to experience pure tranquility and rejuvenation. Additional amenities include a fitness center, concierge services and more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA